Group C - ENGLAND, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

By "we" I just meant the tournament. I know the USA will not get to the semis and thats fine by me, anything to keep loads off soccer of the TV. Once every 4 years is more than enough, id hate to think what would happen if we got close to winning :p

On pay TV they are but not on free to air. I hope the semis will be on free to air though.

The USA England match was on free to air TV though

GOAL! You could see that coming. 2-2 is the perfect result for us. Could well be a US winner though with still 10 mins remaining.

Sweet, now I can't lose. I love the Draw - No Bet option for soccer games, would not touch them other wise.

Yeah a draw would be perfect for England. Slovenia will be kicking themsleves.....

Right, I'm off guys. Probably back and posting tomorrow night. Just pretend I'm still here discussing every little event in each game :p

Those refs were absolutely disgusting. The linesman called an offside on the clincher for the US whereas the only call that could possibly be made is Bradley being fouled in the box! US should have won that won.

2-2 is a good result for us - you don't want any team getting too far ahead in the group, even if it is just Slovenia. I say that because they're the sort of team we were beating for fun in the qualifiers.

Edit: @Mark - love the avatar - that's Pinky from Pinky and the Brain, is it not? :D

I'M GOING TO THE PUB AND ANY SCOT WHO SUPPORTS ALGERIA WILL FEEL MY WRATH!!!!! *Unfurls the St Georges cross and drapes over his shoulders!!!*

I'M GOING TO THE PUB AND ANY SCOT WHO SUPPORTS ALGERIA WILL FEEL MY WRATH!!!!! *Unfurls the St Georges cross and drapes over his shoulders!!!*

...and picks himself confused and bruised off the ground as 17 Scots make it clear to him where they think his flag should be placed!:p

2-2 is a good result for us - you don't want any team getting too far ahead in the group, even if it is just Slovenia. I say that because they're the sort of team we were beating for fun in the qualifiers.

Edit: @Mark - love the avatar - that's Pinky from Pinky and the Brain, is it not? :D

Yea its Pinky :)

wow

so far England has been playing horrible in this match. makes me feel like they are playing against Spain or something. there is absolutely no communication between midfield and forward.

and wth is wrong with the defense?? every time some algerian player gets close....english defenders either kicks the ball out or kick it back to the keeper. and i am watching the match with a bunch of argentina fans...so imagine my embarrassment to see england play like this after yesterday.

Very pleased I didn't go to the pub now!!! WTF is up with Rooney and Gerrard. They looks so rubbish especially Rooney, he just looks like a petulant child. We don't deserve to qualify

Users who are viewing this thread