Group C - ENGLAND, United States, Algeria, Slovenia

Well Im back, went to a sports bar to see the England USA match, decent crowd there, most left 5 minutes after the national anthems and I left after the England goal.

Id rather play Red Dead :laugh

Good to see Becks cheering his team on from the bench.

Mike23 added 9 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Dear oh dear what a fumble by green.

There should be no word of consolation for Green at half time in English dressing room. That was frickingly unbelievable. Still England to win this by two goals.

If they were playing at Wembley he might of been able to find a few holes to hide in but not out there

If they were playing at Wembley he might of been able to find a few holes to hide in but not out there

Well, at least that solves the goalkeeper question for the rest of the tournament for England.

Bring back David Seaman...

I feel sorry for Green. It was like watching Almunia attempting a save. As I said before about Almunia and Arsenal, however harsh it may sound, you don't win a World Cup with someone like Robert Green standing at goal post.

Time to bring Peter Crouch on. Wow, 26 shots on target so far in 75 minutes from both teams and still we have got only two goals.

Last edited:
England are really poor at World Cup Levels....

England must blame themselves for this loss... Green over Crouch.. :doh

Wow that was gay and a waste of my Saturday afternoon. Done with the World Cup now, unless USA advance.

Back to the SA test :)

Wow that was gay and a waste of my Saturday afternoon. Done with the World Cup now, unless USA advance.

Back to the SA test :)

Lol...

Users who are viewing this thread