Group F - ITALY, Paraguay, New Zealand, Slovakia

We just lost our final friendly 3 - 1 to Slovenia.
They're still ranked ahead of Paraguay and Slovakia, so I'm thinking we should still be able to pick up at least one point.

EDIT - Actually we got one more friendly against Chile.

Last edited:
Just saw the Slovenia match highlights now, and flingen cheating Slovenia's.
There first goal was a soft free kick, Nelson clearly out jumped the guy but he fell on the ground and had a cry to get the free kick.
Second goal was just flingen BS, there was no contact what so ever and the motherflingen Slovenian just fell on the ground and had a cry, this is what I hate about the game, this motherflingen ████ holes who just pollute it with this ████.
You may think I'm being a but harsh, but this match wasn't even worth anything and he does a major hollywood, imagine when these Slovenians play in actual WC matches they're going to be all over the ground.
Third goal was a fumble by our keeper Paston.
From the reaction over here most people said the game was pretty even, and at worst we should of lost by one, so really a three one loss to a bunch of cheaters should of really only been a draw or a one goal loss.
We'll well on track to pick up at least a point against one of the two 30 plus ranked sides in our pool at the WC.

Two goals from free kicks and a fumble from Paston suggests he's struggling with the new ball... Could be an issue.

Mexico just beat basically a full strenght Italy team.

While ENG missing a few players & generally playing patchy beat a full strenght Mexican side. Good omen for England i'd say.

England were poor and Mexico was unlucky I would say. They wont win the world cup by playing the way they did.

Two goals from free kicks and a fumble from Paston suggests he's struggling with the new ball... Could be an issue.

Yeah, I heard something about a new adidas ball and that's why he might be struggling.

Wow, struggling with the ball.
Typical soccer excuse :p

All the keepers are complaining about how the flight is not the same as the usual ball...

Guess none of you lot saw the France v China friendly...

Anyone can strike a football like Juninho with this ridiculous ball.

England were poor and Mexico was unlucky I would say. They wont win the world cup by playing the way they did.

England weren't at full strenght & still managed to win. Plus i dont expect ENG to win the WC anyway. I expect them to break the QF jinx & have their best WC performance since 1990.

War added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Guess none of you lot saw the France v China friendly...

Anyone can strike a football like Juninho with this ridiculous ball.

Haa the ball is that bad?

Normally Italy and Paraguay should go through. Italy has a bad warm-up campaign though.

Not as bad as the likes of France and Portugal. They are more likely to be the big names that bundle out in the group stage.

Hopefully this match will be exciting.

The other two matches from Group E were really boring.

Users who are viewing this thread