Group F - ITALY, Paraguay, New Zealand, Slovakia

I'd agree with those two statements for the first half, but second they were much better. I think they have just started slowly and will pick up for when they need to. They need to go 4-4-2 from the off in their next game though. Playing Gilardino on his own up front just won't work.

Just three and a half hours to kick off. :D
Still not sure if I'll end up staying up for the whole match, but will be watching the beginning at least.
Match starts 11.30pm our time, and I got to be up at 6.30am in the morning. :(
At least it's not like our other two matches, which are both on at 2.00am in the morning our time.
Sucks how we don't have one of the 6.30am (our time) kick-offs, because most people would be getting up around then for work and school.

I have an exam tomorrow morning so I don't think I'll be staying up to watch it :p First thing to do when I wake up is to check the scores though :yes

Just three and a half hours to kick off. :D
Still not sure if I'll end up staying up for the whole match, but will be watching the beginning at least.
Match starts 11.30pm our time, and I got to be up at 6.30am in the morning. :(
At least it's not like our other two matches, which are both on at 2.00am in the morning our time.
Sucks how we don't have one of the 6.30am (our time) kick-offs, because most people would be getting up around then for work and school.

It's not bad at all. I had to get up at 4:30am for our match, you know how crap that was? I had to set the alarm clock to wake me up in the middle of the night. It didn't get any better either after we got thrashed :facepalm

BTW why do you get up at 6:30 for school? I always get up at 8.

It's not bad at all. I had to get up at 4:30am for our match, you know how crap that was? I had to set the alarm clock to wake me up in the middle of the night. It didn't get any better either after we got thrashed :facepalm

For the past 7 years I was at school before 8 :facepalm

I'll watch the first half. I'll watch more if we aren't losing. If we go behind by 2 then good night :)

-D-S-B- added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

Haha, I'm still fast asleep then. 9.00am start for my school and a 15-20 minute drive to get there.

When did your school start?

Last 5 years we had to be there at 8.20. I would catch the train at 7.20 though to get to school at ten to 8.

Before that I think it started at 8.30 but I had to be there early for stuff like orchestra.

Yeah, it starts at 8.30, but I have to walk there which is over half an hour.
Plus I muck around, like making lunch, shower, breakfast etc.

Blame TumTum!
We don't need your bad Australian luck :mad:

REID!!!!!!!!!!! Brilliant stuff. Finally, I have my first exact prediction of 1-1. Excellent result for New Zealand, it's their first ever point in the World Cup.

Chuur, the young fella too! I'm not excited one bit though, ah well bed time now

It's a good result considering how bad our second half was.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread