Group F - ITALY, Paraguay, New Zealand, Slovakia

Might get some Italian goals but I doubt it'll be close. In the other game it'll be close but probably prety dull.

Really looking forward to see how the All Whites shape up. It is going to be tough for them but I think it is great they are there. Oh they would love to do better than the Aussies!!

10 minutes to go man, I'm very excited how the oldies gonna handle the young Paraguay.

Italy to win surely just curious to see how they will play.

Last edited:
10 minutes to go man, I'm very excited how the oldies gonna handle the young Paraguay.

Italy to win surely just curious to see the will play.

You would expect Italy to win but every tourny sends up a strange result.....

Really looking forward to see how the All Whites shape up. It is going to be tough for them but I think it is great they are there. Oh they would love to do better than the Aussies!!

They're only there because Australia moved to the Asia qualifiers. Regardless I'm supporting them, I'm one quarter New Zealander

Paraguay has scored! 1-0. It's the first chance of the match.

Where is Santa Cruz actually? Is he injured or just passed?

Oh man I hope Paraguay wins. I have so many arrogant 18th generation 'Italians' who do nothing but talk about themselves and brag at every opportunity about Italy (even though they aren't really even italian)...would be nice to rub it in their face!

Italy look good now they've scored. I can see Iaquinta getting the winner. He looks extremely lively up front and can beat the Paraguayan defence with his pace.

Italy looked so sluggish. Paraguay were easily a match for them. Not impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread