Group F - ITALY, Paraguay, New Zealand, Slovakia

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:happy :happy :happy
:happy

I'm happy that New Zealand's going well so far, and i hope they continue to. England on the otherhand, everyone wants them to fail miserable.

Yay, our first ever point at a proper men's world cup. :D
Group is in a deadlock, with both matches being 1 - 1 draws.

All four teams still in contention, we just need some individual brilliance and we may be able to steal a point from the Italy game, meaning we'll head into our final game still with a chance.
Pretty much with four games to go, if any team wins a game they are well on track to making it through, with 1 - 2 draws out of 4 matches probably on the cards.

Come on the All Whites!!! :happy

What about the Australian news paper headline: Australasia 1 - 1 Slovakia
Some country's dark :D

^ Heard about that on the radio. :laugh
Why would you bet that much on $1.02?

He bet $40,000 to win $800, deserved to lose it if you ask me!

Meh, he probably thought it would be an easy $800 where he could then go out and spend it on a night out and buy some stuff... you can see why people do it, I don't think he is an idiot but there are obviously going to be moments where stuff like this happens and you end up losing it all.

I don't think he is an idiot but there are obviously going to be moments where stuff like this happens and you end up losing it all.
I do, so much risk for so little reward. He obviously didn't check up on how well NZ played leading up to the WC.

Well, in that case it was stupid. If your ever going to have one of those bets then I'd have it on say an AFL match where a teams up by 10 goals with 5 minutes left.

Oh I love it! The Kiwi's will be loving this, especially seeing how Australia faired. C'mon, few more minutes! Unbelievable how many big teams are really struggling!

I don't know why, but I wasn't terribly surprised to see Italy struggle against Paraguay. They don't seem to have matchwinners, except De Rossi.

Struggling against NZ? That I didn't expect! If Hamsik plays better than he has, he'll be a handful for Italy, but he's been fairly quiet for Slovakia so far. Been good, but not as good as he was in qualies. However, I expect teams know that getting Hamsik out of the game makes Slovakia very average, so that's what most teams will be aiming to do.

Users who are viewing this thread