Group G - BRAZIL, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Discuss everything about the teams in this group from warm ups, injuries, squads and then the group matches.

Fixtures
Tuesday, 15 June 2010
Ivory Coast v Portugal, Gp G, 15:00
Brazil v North Korea, Gp G, 19:30

Sunday, 20 June 2010
Brazil v Ivory Coast, Gp G, 19:30

Monday, 21 June 2010
Portugal v North Korea, Gp G, 12:30

Friday, 25 June 2010
North Korea v Ivory Coast, Gp G, 15:00
Portugal v Brazil, Gp G, 15:00

Table prediction
Brazil
Portugal
Ivory Coast
North Korea

Last edited:
WTF N Korea is allowed to play? Kim Jong Il is worse than Mugabe

Hmarka, Zimbabwe would be allowed to play too if they were good enough... they are just nowhere near the standard of World Cup Finals. It's not like they have been excluded due to Mugabe... and also, these aren't the only nations that want to do it - the World Cup Qualifying is an extremely long process with many nations missing out. So there are plenty of other countries that attempt to make the World Cup - not just the bunch that actually make it through to the finals.

Yeh, would be great if they beat Portugal and progressed. I've only seen them once which was when they played Australia in the olympics but there were squad restrictions there (Under 23's only + 3 older players wasn't it?) so it wasnt the perfect example of seeing them.

Coast's Forward Line(Didier Drogba, Salomon Kalou) Is Dangerous.Drogba is sensational Form,and Kalou Got his Rhythm back in right time!,
so..

I wouldn't count on Kalou too much especially when you consider he managed to miss an open goal from six yards out.

I really hope Portugal don't manage to win even 1 match, and are knocked out. Don't want the face of Cristiano Ronaldo flashing on the TV screen for too long.

Brazil would most probably be knocked out in the Semi's.
No Ronaldinho = I hope fail.

I really hope Portugal don't manage to win even 1 match, and are knocked out. Don't want the face of Cristiano Ronaldo flashing on the TV screen for too long.

Brazil would most probably be knocked out in the Semi's.
No Ronaldinho = I hope fail.

Everytime I read about Ronaldinho, it feels like crying.:crying:crying:crying:crying

The Brazil's selection is damn tweaking, those dumb heads had nothing better to do. Who the hell appointed them. It's all damn tweaking.

Lucas 'the most un-Brazilian Brazilian midfielder ever' Leiva to win you guys the World Cup!! :banana2

:laugh

Don't even think he's in the squad but you get the point :p

Brazil is a squad oozing with talent. Even without Ronaldinho, they have a very good chance of taking the crown. Is there a possibility of a Spain vs Brazil final?
THAT WOULD BE EPIC in my eyes :D

Users who are viewing this thread