The Finals

LeftArmFast vs XXFAZZYXX

Final 1:

Final 2:

Final 3 (If necessary)

Recent News:

-LeftArmFast barely beats Cheesesarni in the 2nd semi-final
-XXFAZZYXX beats xtremedesix in the 1st semi-final
-LeftArmFast has finished on top of Group A with 3 wins. This means that xtremedesix will face Fazzy in the 1st semi final!

-Xtremedesix defeated Gougie in an eliminator match to make it into the semifinals!

-LeftArmFast secured a semi-final spot by beating Gougie

-Fazzy is the first semi finalist after winning all his group matches in convincing fashion.

R3hBa.jpg

Thanks to xtremexdesix for making the table

Groups and All 3 Round Fixtures Announced, No time limit or ordering, play any group fixture in any order :)

Be sure to check the first 2 posts for updates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fixtures :

All games to be played on Day 4 wickets, location can be whereever, Please choose a mutually acceptable location. All other settings on random or previous agreed on setting. Cheers!

Group A

All Group A maches played.

LeftArmFast wins the group and advances to the semis.
Xtremedesix finishes 2nd and advances to the semis.

Round 1
LeftArmFast 52/2 6.5 oversvs E-N-I-G-M-A 51 all out 16 overs
Gougie 139 all out 19 overs vs xtremedesix 148/9 20 overs

Round 2
LeftArmFast 156-3vs Xtremedesix 152 all out
Gougie 128 all out 18.3 oversvs E-N-I-G-M-A 45 all out 12.3 overs

Round 3
LeftArmFast 64/4 7.3 overs vs Gougie 62 all out 15.5 overs
E-N-I-G-M-A 31 all out in 7.1 overs vs Xtremedesix 106 all out in 20 overs

Group B

Round 1
cheesesarni 53 all outvs xXFAZZYXx 153 all out
params7 vs gunner_3sp_glow

Round 2
cheesesarni vs params7
gunner_3sp_glow 79 all out vs xXFAZZYXx 252/4
Round 3
xXFAZZYXx 189 all out 20 oversvs params7108 all out
cheesesarni 37/3 3.5 overs vs gunner_3sp_glow 36 all out 7.5 overs

Points Table : To follow after First Round Results

Stats: To follow after First Round Results

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules

1) 20 Overs, Fielding Restrictions On

2) No rules on field settings or tactics, anything is allowed, fair play is encouraged, no one likes batting against offside packed fields and wideline. So bowl realistically and the favor will probably be returned.

3) Play your matches in any order. No Time limit, be courteous, I will deal with all incidents on an individual basis.

4) You may pick any team except for a special team. You may pick a different team for each match as long as two similar teams are not playing each other in the same match ex Aus vs Aus.

5) 1st place 500,000 vcash, all semi-finalists get 100,000 vcash.

First Round posted guys, welcome to all the new folk, and welcome back to the returning competitors.

Good Luck to all and let battle commence.

thanks for second season.. the fixture looks good.. we can probably play our match tonight after 12 am which is october 12th lol

Awesome! Looking forward to this.

P.S. I know one other guy who is wicked good in this game, his PSN is "Nis_Kris", I'll encourage him to register here and participate in these tournies because he is missing out here.

Good idea params, would be nice to have more ps3 players on PC. This tournament is only for active PC members, that is why no Aslett in case anyone was wondering.

Had my first game against Params7.
Melbourne - Afternoon - 4th day wicket

England (xXFAZZYXx) - 189 all out
India (Params7) - 108 all out

India won the toss and elected to field first. England went into to bat and scored 10 runs of the first over but in Second over England loses Strauss trying to score quickly and taking advantage of the fielding restrictions. A. Cook and Vaughan have a good partnership going but after crusing at 12 run an over until M.Vaughan gets out and then couple more wickets fall in quick time. But A.Cook was set and England are 189 all out in 19.2 overs as India are able to restrict the run rate by good bowling and regular wickets
India come in to chase the target and after a courteous start with 40 runs in first 6 overs they start losing wickets as the required runrate creeps up. Aggressive batting by tailenders allows India to score 108.

Screenshot with the scores have been attached

Awesome! Looking forward to this.

P.S. I know one other guy who is wicked good in this game, his PSN is "Nis_Kris", I'll encourage him to register here and participate in these tournies because he is missing out here.

Params I have played against that guy. He uses every freaking unfair tactics in the book. Against me he bowled offside field, leg side field, wide length. Those scums don't deserve to be in here

Attachments

• IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    375.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Guys I forgot to mention that all matches must be played on day 4 wickets. Please play on a mutually acceptable location and mutually agreed upon settings.

Default settings will be

Lords
Day 4
Morning
Weather : Random
Wind : Random
ball: who cares

Feel free to play whatever you actually want to , as long as its agreed upon beforehand.

Also, odds on the tounrament winner will be up in a days time. So prepare to wager your cash!

just lost to LeftArmFast

i (nz) 154-9 IN 20 OVERS
LeftArmFast (England) 156-3 in 18.3 overs

summary to be followed by LeftArmFast

Okay my friends! Good luck to everyone and here are my odds for the tournament. These are in the hands of hmarka so he will need to comment on whether they are good or not.

Okay my man! I hope your game went well! here are my odds and a justification of some sorts:

Group A:
LeftArmFast: 3/1: good candidate but comes up against it when the opponent puts on a decent total! A good bowler. Can he put on the big scores?

Xtremedesix: didn't have a great first tournament but will have grown from the experience and could be a dark horse: 11/2

E-N-I-G-M-A: a new face and an unknown enigma. Fortune favours the brave: 5 to 1

gougie: absolutely one of the tournament favourites and put on a great display to reach the final. Can he go all the way? Nice odds 6/4

Group B:
cheesesarni: the quiet man from Barnsley and the man all need to conquer and a proven winner: absolute favourite: 4/5

gunner_3sp_glow: had a reasonable first tournament and has been putting in lots of practice so will be keen to prove himself. Has he got the staying power? 4/1

xXFAZZYXx another new kid on the block as far as this tournament is concerned but has lots of online practice and experience and could be one to watch 3/1

params7 critics question his staying power but he has the talent. Can it shine through at the big moments? 6/1

So people put your money where your mouth is and bet on your favourite for the Monty Burns Cup!

Bravo dutchad! They are spot on!, sending the request to vbookie now!

Nice one LAF, tournaments looking great already, think my odds are a little short on current form, therefore the value bet must be yourself @ 3/1, thats where some of my vcash will be going, making the semis is going to be real tough in this one, then anything can happen as we have seen in the last couple of tournaments.

hmm... so you've decided to left me out :(

Users who are viewing this thread