LeftArmFast wins the 2nd Monty Burns Cup

something special from Params and Gunner to stop him

you never know... No pressure on me of parms now!!! I simply have to improve! hope to play one of my games today. but my PS3/TV is at a mates atm, got to be collected later.

I reckon Cheesi is still favored to make it to the semis, will take something special from Params and Gunner to stop him.

I've been in some bad form of late. Fazzy batted well other day a little lucky at times but he bowled really well and i had no answers. Lost mi head in end

LeftArmFast vs Gougie - Group A Match

Gougie (Windies) 62 all out 15.5 overs

LeftArmFast (England) 64/4 7.3 overs

Guys sorry about not updating the first post, busy cleaning out my office and looking for a new job. Will get around to it tonight hopefully.

Gougie (Windies) 62 all out 15.5 overs

LeftArmFast (England) 64/4 7.3 overs

Guys sorry about not updating the first post, busy cleaning out my office and looking for a new job. Will get around to it tonight hopefully.

Great game mate, no answer to you there, got to improve for my last game, or its an early shower for me, again, well done.:clap

Great game mate, no answer to you there, got to improve for my last game, or its an early shower for me, again, well done.:clap

Good luck mate and where is the old Gougie. Feeling like we are playing an imposter

Group B guys need to wake up. Still 3 matches to go in group B. Hope they can get their matches soon

Group B guys need to wake up. Still 3 matches to go in group B. Hope they can get their matches soon

Gougie and Xtremedesix are playing their Group A match right now.

I will play ENIGMA tonight in the final match of Group A.

Cheesesarni is away for a few days, and he will play his matches asap. I messaged both Gunner and Params, Gunner is ready to go, Params is missing and has not logged onto PSN for 5 days now.

Once Cheesesi and Gunner play, if Params has not contacted any of us by then, he will forfit both his games.

We should know by tonight who the semi-finalists from Group A will be, and ofcourse Fazzy has made it to the semi-finals undefeated.

I've been in some bad form of late. Fazzy batted well other day a little lucky at times but he bowled really well and i had no answers. Lost mi head in end

I found your head! Shall I post it to you!?:)

Anyway great to hear some words of comfort from the great man himself! You are still going to make it my friend, with a few bits and pieces falling off but you will hit back!

Semi-finals are pressure games and anything can happen. Good luck to all and both hmarka and faz seem to be in great form!:)

Just Played Gougie and it was one of the best game i have played....
I (Australia) - 148-9 in 20 overs beat Gouge (South Africa) - 139-10 in 19 overs..
Australia batted first and Warner ran himself out in first over. Australia kept losing wickets until 8th over when they were 40 odd for 4 when ponting and katich started to play sensibly. Australia were cruising with 100 -4 in 12 overs and looked to post close to 180 when South africa came back and only allowed 148-9 in 20 overs.

South Africa had a bad start with Grame Smith losing his wicket on the first over. When Ricky ponting decided to pick the bowler for second over . HE REALIZED THAT HE LEFT SHANE WATSON HOME LOLL. so he decided to use all his good bowlers first and try to make most from them and he was doing just as planned, when South africa kept on losing wickets and were 28-6. Then Mark Boucher and Ab devillers came in and almost took the game away from Australia, and australia needed run a ball in the last 5 overs, this is when Ponting threw in a wild card-----Andrew symonds, even tho he went for 12 runs but he took the important wicket of boucher and then the slow bowlers won the game for Australia..

A great fight from South africa, almost scared australia but that early damage was hard to come over with.....

Attachments

• photo12.jpg
    photo12.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 12
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 5
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Well played xtremedesix and congrats on making it to the finals!

First post has been updated with all recent matches played. Points table to be updated later in the evening.

Hard luck gougie, will feel unusual not seeing you in the semi-finals.

Just Group B to finish and we can move on to the semis!

Cant believe you bowled Symonds for an over! What a risk! Great Captaincy

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic game, swung both ways, just a great match to be involved in, all the best in the semis mate.

LeftArmFast vs ENIGMA

The final match of Group A

Enigma (India) 51 all out 16 overs

LeftArmFast (New Zealand) 52/2 6.5 overs

----------------------------------------

UPDATE

LeftArmFast has finished on top of Group A with 3 wins. This means that xtremedesix will face Fazzy in the 1st semi final!

1st Semi Final :

XXFAZZYXX vs Xtremedesix

at Lord's Cricket Ground

Day 5 Wicket

Cloudy.

Please do not play the semifinal until the second one has been announced.

Promises to be a great game guys! Although Faz has to be favourite, xtremedis is having a good tournament and worth an outside bet! good luck!

I've been really busy the last week and the weekend, I'll only be free the upcoming week till Thursday after 8pm Eastern US time, after that I'm on a vacation and available any time of the day! Gunner and Cheesarni I added you guys, lets do these matches soon.

Users who are viewing this thread