LeftArmFast wins the 2nd Monty Burns Cup

P

pcfan123

I've been really busy the last week and the weekend, I'll only be free the upcoming week till Thursday after 8pm Eastern US time, after that I'm on a vacation and available any time of the day! Gunner and Cheesarni I added you guys, lets do these matches soon.

params7, when are you about man? check your PSN!

Guys please try and get them done by Wed/Thurs. Cheesesarni should be back so I am sure he will be getting in touch.

cheesesarni

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cheesesarni V Gunner

Gunner 36 all out 7.5 overs
Cheese 37/3 3.5 overs

Will try and get my other game in soon as possible.

P

pcfan123

Wowza what a match, if you beat Params7 now you are in the semi-finals. Good luck!

Points table to be updated soon along with stats for the group stage.

P

pcfan123

Final is supposed to be a best of 3 series. However if both parties just want to play 1 match then that is fine as well.

P

pcfan123

Giving up so soon?

Gunner and Params, we just need you 2 to play each other. I am giving you guys until Friday at which point both of you will be disqualifyed and Cheesesarni will progress to the semis. Sorry guys but this has gone on way too long, there are 6 people waiting for you to finish and you have had close to 2 weeks to play.

xtremexdesix

Club Cricketer
Giving up so soon?

Gunner and Params, we just need you 2 to play each other. I am giving you guys until Friday at which point both of you will be disqualifyed and Cheesesarni will progress to the semis. Sorry guys but this has gone on way too long, there are 6 people waiting for you to finish and you have had close to 2 weeks to play.

haaha i m not giving up.. but most probably fazzy will win, he is hard to beat

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Final is supposed to be a best of 3 series. However if both parties just want to play 1 match then that is fine as well.

Whether I am in the finals or not I'll vote for 3 match final decider. Its the best way to decide who is the real winner.

Xtreme is getting in some form. Good to see his batting form improve. If he bowls well against me then we will have a cracker of a semi

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since params7 is no where to be found, I think the semi's spot should be filled now and cheese deserves the last remaining semi's spot after the last match he had with gunner

Xtreme if you are up for it, we'll go at it tomm as I might be a little busy on weekend but I might get some time here and there. I will be available tomm after 5pm EST

P

pcfan123

Since params7 is no where to be found, I think the semi's spot should be filled now and cheese deserves the last remaining semi's spot after the last match he had with gunner

Xtreme if you are up for it, we'll go at it tomm as I might be a little busy on weekend but I might get some time here and there. I will be available tomm after 5pm EST

Hang on just yet. I had announced and told them that they have until Friday. If by Friday night they have not played then Cheesesarn is in the semis.

Users who are viewing this thread