Pakistan in India

Oh dear, how could I forget Kumble, I would have him in for Powar in test matches.

A reminder that this is a thread about Pakistan in India and not England vs Pakistan. This is specifically aimed at Gambino, Evertonfan and Will_na

Take this as a warning, any more off topic posts will be deleted.

Well this would have to be my India Line-up for Pakistan....;)

1) Wasim Jaffer
2) Dinesh Karthik
3) Rahul Dravid
4) Sachin Tendulkar
5) Sourav Ganguly
6) VVS Laxman/Yuvraj Singh
- I really want to see Yuvraj play in a test match.
7) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
8) Anil Kumble
9) Zaheer Khan
10) RP Singh
11) Shantakumaran Sreesanth/ Irfan Pathan
- (if he's in form, if so he would bat at 8 and we all know how deadly he can be with the new ball when the balls swinging)

I reckon India will have the edge in the tests because of our solid middle order, i wonder if Shoaib Akhtar will play? - probably not, he'll probably take a drug by then or hit another team member...

I think you better look at the icc rankings india are ahead of pakistan and are ranked 3 and playing at home india have only lost a series to australia
which had rain not washed out the fifth day we could have drawn2-2.
Do you really think pakistan can beat india in the test series can you please tell us what makes you think so?

Since when did the icc rankings matter?

just cos aussies are no 1 does that mean they will beat india 7-0 next month?

MY LINEUP
Jaffer
Kartik
Dravid
Sachin
Sourav
Yubraj
Dhoni
Kumble
Pathan
Zaheer
RP Singh

After performing so well in the t-20 please give pathan a chance. If he fails then you may try sreesanth

MY LINEUP
Jaffer
Kartik
Dravid
Sachin
Sourav
Yubraj
Dhoni
Kumble
Pathan
Zaheer
RP Singh

After performing so well in the t-20 please give pathan a chance. If he fails then you may try sreesanth

yeah gotta agree with giving pathan a chance, we all saw what he done to pakistans's top order last time...

@the_leggie and @ King Cricket lol how can you forget that we are playing in India.We will go with 2 spinners.

and yet you guys still managed to lose that test match and the series, we all kno what Asif has done and will do to your top order.
That wasn't Pathan's fault, was it ? Yuvraj deserves a Test spot by now. He's incredibly unlucky to miss out. I regard him as one of the best players in the game now.

@the_leggie and @ King Cricket lol how can you forget that we are playing in India.We will go with 2 spinners.

oh alright, so that means its kumble and harbhajan singh/piyush chawla

and yet you guys still managed to lose that test match and the series, we all kno what Asif has done and will do to your top order.

um...for your information we were talking about pathans inclusion in the side. not who won the match...so you got the wrong forum mate

well pakistan is a much stronger side than last year

last year we only had rana,nazir and sami as backups.
this year gul is 100% fit and also Asif is more established.

our fielding is much improved after getting rid of razzaq and inzi.

yousuf will be back cos the ICL is basically finished cos of the new premier leagues starting now

Pakistans team composition will be much better than last year

Butt
Hameed
Younis
Yousuf
Malik
Afridi
Akmal
Shoaib*If Shoaib is banned then someone like Sohail Tanvir
Asif
Gul
Kaneria

Since when did the icc rankings matter?

just cos aussies are no 1 does that mean they will beat india 7-0 next month?

hmm... gambino is showing signs of good form, but is inconsistent enough not to be taken seriously...:p

um...for your information we were talking about pathans inclusion in the side. not who won the match...so you got the wrong forum mate

well if you remeber corectly that was a green pitch full of graas, those conditions suited Pathan and all the other pacers greatly but dont expect him to repeat that again this year.

well if you remeber corectly that was a green pitch full of graas, those conditions suited Pathan and all the other pacers greatly but dont expect him to repeat that again this year.

you got a point but they will prepare pitches for the likes of pathan and zaheer khan so don't be surprised if he does...

Users who are viewing this thread