Pakistan in India

no way,
its 99% gauranteed they will make pitches tailor made for kumble and harbhajan

Pitch conditions don't always suit India. It depends a lot on the weather and the place where they're playing. Grounds vary a lot across India so it won't all be suited for spinners.

thats the point,

Who asked you?

I asked the other will_na and he still aint replied.

you shouldnt bother wasting your time answering questions that aint aimed at you

Evo answered you so why should I?

I would have said exactly the same thing.

This is my last off-topic post.

Last edited:
well pakistan is a much stronger side than last year

last year we only had rana,nazir and sami as backups.
this year gul is 100% fit and also Asif is more established.

our fielding is much improved after getting rid of razzaq and inzi.

yousuf will be back cos the ICL is basically finished cos of the new premier leagues starting now

Pakistans team composition will be much better than last year

Butt
Hameed
Younis
Yousuf
Malik
Afridi
Akmal
Shoaib*If Shoaib is banned then someone like Sohail Tanvir
Asif
Gul
Kaneria
Thats a strong lineup on paper.But this series is still away.And i am sure once again one of your leading bowler is going to be injured.:p

So?
Its our house. We can do whatever we want.

Dont be surprised if we get flat tracks.;)

Last edited:
So?
Its our house. We can do whatever we want.

Very true, I wish our groundsmen would take note. I'm looking forward to watching some of this on Sky this winter. Going to be a huge series (How could it not be?) could be even bigger depending upon tomorrow's result.

well pakistan is a much stronger side than last year

last year we only had rana,nazir and sami as backups.
this year gul is 100% fit and also Asif is more established.

our fielding is much improved after getting rid of razzaq and inzi.

yousuf will be back cos the ICL is basically finished cos of the new premier leagues starting now

Pakistans team composition will be much better than last year

Butt
Hameed
Younis
Yousuf
Malik
Afridi
Akmal
Shoaib*If Shoaib is banned then someone like Sohail Tanvir
Asif
Gul
Kaneria

Yes, thank god we got rid of that dead weight Inzamam. [/sarcasm]

And Sohail Tanvir? Are you serious?

well who else can we call upon?

i was gonna say sami at first but then thought that pcb wont seriously take him to india anyway

Anybody but him IMO. Sohail Tanvir is doing well in the T20s but he will be found out in the longer version of the game. Wouldn't mind trying out one of the other prospects like Samiullah Niazi.

Sohail Tanvir has what it takes. He can move the ball, and he can be successful. He did it against Australia A, why judge one so early.

Gambino, surely its all over for Shoaib Akthar. Even if he is fit, he shouldn't play.

Sohail Tanvir has what it takes. He can move the ball, and he can be successful. He did it against Australia A, why judge one so early.

Gambino, surely its all over for Shoaib Akthar. Even if he is fit, he shouldn't play.
he's our best bowler
he has to play no matter what he does.
he should keep himself away from the attention seekers like asif and afridi both of theirs story has obvious cracks in it and anyone who researches into the fight will say right away afridi and asif are lying

I always enjoy India and Pakistan Matchs so looking forward to this :)
and also they are starting with the ODI First so thats even better!!

After the two recent matches in the Twenty20 World Cup I can't wait for this series. :)

This series (especially the ODI's) should be a cracker. Along with all other fans here, I just cant wait.

I hope we dont waste our time in finding a coach, and we should give Rajput the full time job. We dont need a coach. A team manager is enough for us. We got to win against Pakistan in both tests and ODI's.

Users who are viewing this thread