Pakistan in India

I cant wait for it! Its gonna be awesome! The last time Pakistan played there, Afridi scored a 45 ball hundred!

unfortunatelly thats not gona hapen again he opened the inings that time, unless they drop Akmal down and open with Afridi.

And if we still opened with Akmal today, we may even loose. PCB! who is it makes all the final XI?? captain coach?? WhoTF?

I dont get y Akmal opens the inning! Afridi is the choice they should go for. The opening anyway fails...so y not fail by sending Afridi? If he plays its gonna be awesome but if he doesnt play, it will be a usual failure for the opening pair!

I dont get y Akmal opens the inning! Afridi is the choice they should go for. The opening anyway fails...so y not fail by sending Afridi? If he plays its gonna be awesome but if he doesnt play, it will be a usual failure for the opening pair!

And who would finish the innings like Afridi then for you guys?

Anyway, can anyone tell me how many hours till the game cos I'm in america.

I just cannot beleive it...
You wake up 4 am to watch Shoaib Akhtar steam in...
Steaming in... Sourav Ganguly... EDGE... DROPPED! :eek:
Akmal... Please! :'(

Oh Thanks a lot Akmal now they are smashing their way trough in a Run Rate around 10 :)

I was just wondering, is it like some kind of record for most unluckiest start in ODI's? :)

Last edited:
5.5 Umar Gul to Tendulkar, no run, in the zone outside off stump, Tendulkar leans across, covers the off stump and allows the ball to go through to Akmal. Perhaps he thought Akmal would let another bye!

thats the story of todays match, seriously watch ganguly make a big score.

Blazing start by Ganguly - Tendulkar (Courtesy: Kamran Akmal).

Lol, Amir Sohail cracks me up.
'the change of pace ALWAYS works. ALWAYS. Most of the time.'
Rofl

Ganguly's bowled. Woah.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread