Pakistan in India

When Sachin/Ganguly were batting, they got upto 60+ in 8 overs and after he's gone, the run rate has slowed down terribly. 129 in 28 overs now.. i.e another around 60 runs in 20 overs :rolleyes: terrific comeback by Pakistan.

^^^
Well, Yuvi hit 2 now and Dhoni just hit 1.
Remember Pakistan's chase few days back Y&Y partnership RR was around 3! ;)

And here we go again... =P
Why cannot they just give it a gentle push? They are using all their power, six on any ground! :eek: Great shots!

Last edited:
is it just me or anyone else get irritated by the "HAPPYDENT WHITE" ad ??
always keeps popping up in front of the screen !!:mad:

Ooo, Pathan with new ball.

First ball: Outswinger to Butt, edged low and wide for four.:)

Afridi gone to a 138.9kph inswinger from Pathan; there is never a more vital wicket than Afridi's.

Last edited:
I was supporting Afridis 'license' in this inning, but I still beleive that there are other ways of doing it... He could have played loted shot on the off side, no need of swinging a "straight" delivery...
Now the next 25-30 overs are going to be boring... :rolleyes:

India are going to lose this by 40 overs at this rate. The bowling is unaccurate and the fielding is sloppy, even by village levels.

I just got to say that I LOVE this approach from them! I am not saying everytime. Most of the times I rather want RR to climb up to 7-8, and keep wickets in hand. But after last games chase we are high on confidence. "Come on, you chased a higher total 3 days ago, this should not be so difficult!" Go out there, with a positive intent and just go for the chase! :) Love it!

YK out! GAME ON! :D God, I love these series! :happy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread