Pakistan in India

yup, now it's the perfect time to kick out Kamran Akmal out of the team. Usless player, not only this match, lots of them,

And well played India,

well i mean if this tour doesnt get him replaced than i dont know what will.

:mad: what else, those PCB guys are worse then kenya selectors,

Last edited:
Even though India won today i am not happy with India's performance.Just look at the fielding of Indian team.Catches dropped.So many runs were gifted to Pakistani batsman.I will again say kick Robin Singh he is doing nothing.He is the fielding coach for the last 6-7 months.Yet our fielding s**** during chappell era our fielding was good.But it has gone down.
And its time for Zaheer to warm the bench.Playing 3 left armers wont help the team.We need some variety in the bowling.They can try Praveen Kumar for Robin or Gambhir.Just give him a chance.And for god sake bring Sreesanth back in the team.:mad:

@Sohail and Shoaib were offering kisses to Gambhir and Dhoni.:pThat was gay.:p

yup, now it's the perfect time to kick out Kamran Akmal out of the team. Usless player, not only this match, lots of them,

And well played India,

:mad: what else, those PCB guys are worse then kenya selectors

Well they have called up Sarfraz Ahmed for the remainder of the series.
Read more about it here

Well they have called up Sarfraz Ahmed for the remainder of the series.
Read more about it here

That changes a lot of things.

I think that Akthar is almost Unfit, but he has to play the next game at least. Here's the line-up which would be 'most' likely.

Salman Butt
Shoaib Malik (Yeah, he's gotta do it)
Younus Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Misbah Ul-Haq
Shahid Afridi
Sarfraz Ahmed
Sohail Tanvir
Rao Ifthikar Anjum/Mohammad Sami
Shoaib Akthar
Umar Gul

We must bowl well to win. Our pace attack (from this line-up) looks good enough. Umar Gul shouldn't start the innings but should bowl the middle overs. Tanvir and Shoaib should start and then Rao should be first change and Gul second change.

Btw, I can't wait for Sarfraz's keeping comments. Just a heads up to people who haven't seen him, he talks more than Akmal and Moin.

Good win for the team. Dhoni and Yuvraj seem to have a special liking for the Pakistani attack. But not too happy with the win.

One thing India is consistent at, is poor fielding. How did the team's fielding fall so badly in recent times? We used to be OK in fielding (we never were great fielders) but in recent times, the fielding has fallen so badly. Robin Singh seems to be a mere puppet. A fielding coach can do only that much. Its upto the board to rectify the mistake in the long run in India's domestic cricket.

Anyways, hope india can finish it off next game. a series win would boost Dhoni well.

I think we will win the next one since we are pretty high on confidence.
I'd like to see India chase down a total in the next match.

Good win for the team. Dhoni and Yuvraj seem to have a special liking for the Pakistani attack. But not too happy with the win.

One thing India is consistent at, is poor fielding. How did the team's fielding fall so badly in recent times? We used to be OK in fielding (we never were great fielders) but in recent times, the fielding has fallen so badly. Robin Singh seems to be a mere puppet. A fielding coach can do only that much. Its upto the board to rectify the mistake in the long run in India's domestic cricket.

Anyways, hope india can finish it off next game. a series win would boost Dhoni well.
Also our batting in the end isnt good either.In the last two matches we could have added atleast 30+ runs.:mad:

Had fun watching the Gambhir - Afridi incident. Afridi for once looked pitiful with Gambhir going on an aggressive with his words. This is a new India where they are going to give it back in equal measure and are not going to take any of the crap that they get!

I think we will iwn the next one since we are pretty high on confidence.
I'd like to see India chase down a total in the next match.

Didnt we chase down one at Guwahati?

Last edited:
Had fun watching the Gambhir - Afridi incident. Afridi for once looked pitiful with Gambhir going on an aggressive with his words. This is a new India where they are going to give it back in equal measure and are not going to take any of the crap that they get!
I want Sreesanth in the team.:mad:Its time for Pakistanis to watch some Kerala dance.:pI would also like to give a chance to Praveen Kumar if we win in the next ODI then we can try him in the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread