Pakistan in India

I am sure no one in Indian domestic cricket can bowl 150kph. Nabi averaged 27.76 in FC cricket, I would not call that well, just about average, especially since it was in the Plate League.
Ok if you want to live with this crappy bowling line up and dont want to give or try others then live with it.You are not getting a basic point here i.e you have to try them before commenting on their performance.May be there are guys who can bowl 140+ on dead pitches in india and thats a very good thing.The guys which you are talking about like Zaheer,RP were also average fast bowlers before making their debut now you can see their speed.

Ok if you want to live with this crappy bowling line up and dont want to give or try others then live with it.You are not getting a basic point here i.e you have to try them before commenting on their performance.May be there are guys who can bowl 140+ on dead pitches in india and thats a very good thing.The guys which you are talking about like Zaheer,RP were also average fast bowlers before making their debut now you can see their speed.

Zaheer was actually a better fast bowler (quicker and generally better) in ODIs in 2003 than now.

I'd like to hear some names of the geniune quicks in India rather than some ambigious comments.

Zaheer was actually a better fast bowler (quicker and generally better) in ODIs in 2003 than now.

I'd like to hear some names of the geniune quicks in India rather than some ambigious comments.
Its a point which you are not getting.That we need to find some quick bowlers.You think these are ambigious comments.I have said in my previous posts if you are not getting what i am saying then leave it.I am not a selector to tell you all the names.I have said that we need to find .But i guess i am wasting my time by trying to convince a point to a kid.

Its a point which you are not getting.That we need to find some quick bowlers.You think these are ambigious comments.I have said in my previous posts if you are not getting what i am saying then leave it.I am not a selector to tell you all the names.I have said that we need to find .But i guess i am wasting my time by trying to convince a point to a kid.

Lol, 'a kid'. How old are you?

You cannot simply find quick bowlers, there has to be some coaching and good nutrition there, neither present in most of India.

Once again, there are over 30 teams in Indian FC cricket, can you name one tearaway quick who can bowl 150kph among them?

Lol, 'a kid'. How old are you?

You cannot simply find quick bowlers, there has to be some coaching and good nutrition there, neither present in most of India.

Once again, there are over 30 teams in Indian FC cricket, can you name one tearaway quick who can bowl 150kph among them?
haha thats why i said you dont even know how cricket works in india?There are 30 ranji teams but who shows their matches in india?Then how can i tell you the name of the bowlers.Even though i know some names but i have read them in the newspaper.
And you again missed the part of my post which i have written in bold "find"
dont u know what "find" means?I have said find them and then you can groom them.
But yeah you are a kid to me.You are 16 or 17 i guess.You win is that ok?Go and play with these fast bowlers,call agarkar,try zaheer again and again as you wish.But try to understand the point next time.

haha thats why i said you dont even know how cricket works in india?There are 30 ranji teams but who shows their matches in india?Then how can i tell you the name of the bowlers.Even though i know some names but i have read them in the newspaper.
And you again missed the part of my post which i have written in bold "find"
dont u know what "find" means?I have said find them and then you can groom them.
But yeah you are a kid to me.You are 16 or 17 i guess.You win is that ok?Go and play with these fast bowlers,call agarkar,try zaheer again and again as you wish.But try to understand the point next time.

I'm 15. And you?

What names have you read in the newspaper? You cannot FIND something that does not exist. The fact you do not rate Zaheer Khan as a Test bowler shows that you have the intelligence of a five year old. I hope this is a misunderstanding on my part and that you don't really not rate Zaheer in Tests.

You must realise that from 130kph onwards, pace is about natural strength and Indians tend to not have too much of that.

"Akmal played with injury today [in Kanpur] and it worsened, so the team decided to ask for an additional wicketkeeper," Javed Akhtar, the team's media co-ordinator, told PTI.

i don't care if he's injured or not...just chuck him out of the squad...he has been given a million chances to prove himself but hasn't been able to do so...his batting has been woeful, doesn't matter if he went up or down the order...his wicketkeeping has been equally bad squandring several important chances which could have changed the course of the match...as i said before, it's about time he's given a prolonged test...

about the match now...wasn't a bad match at all...bowling by pakistan wasn't of the best quality apart from 1-2 bowlers and again they gave away 29 extras...atleast it's less than the previous match...shoaib and tanvir were the pick of the bowlers for me, others going for too much runs...
the pakistani chase started brightly with runs coming thich and fast but nobody apart from misbah could stay with butt for long and in the end he just had too much to do...
the next match should be an intresting watch...it will be good to see if pakistan can bounce back from this...butt looks in sensational form and if someone can support him, pakistan can get a good total if they bat first...

I'm 15. And you?

What names have you read in the newspaper? You cannot FIND something that does not exist. The fact you do not rate Zaheer Khan as a Test bowler shows that you have the intelligence of a five year old. I hope this is a misunderstanding on my part and that you don't really not rate Zaheer in Tests.

You must realise that from 130kph onwards, pace is about natural strength and Indians tend to not have too much of that.
Will you stop acting like an idiot now?Where i have said that Zaheer is not a test bowler.Read my posts first.I am talking about ODI's bowlers.Zaheer in my book is the number one test bowler of india.And one thing i want to tell u Zaheer was unknown for the world before 2000 but i knew him through newspapers,his bowling performances,i prayed that god him a chance and when he got it i was really happy.But he s**** in odi's now with his fielding.And there has to be some backup thats why i was saying find other bowlers.You are 15?I am watching cricket since 1992.So dont u dare call me a 5 year old becoz even though i have said it to you 2-3 times that "my point is this and that" you keep quoting my posts with same question again and again.That shows your intelligence too.I wont reply to you now.

I side with Manee on the amount of 150+ quicks in India. All the supposed ones that I have seen Sharma etc have played in other countries and been 130 at best.

i don't care if he's injured or not...just chuck him out of the squad...he has been given a million chances to prove himself but hasn't been able to do so...his batting has been woeful, doesn't matter if he went up or down the order...his wicketkeeping has been equally bad squandring several important chances which could have changed the course of the match...as i said before, it's about time he's given a prolonged test...

about the match now...wasn't a bad match at all...bowling by pakistan wasn't of the best quality apart from 1-2 bowlers and again they gave away 29 extras...atleast it's less than the previous match...shoaib and tanvir were the pick of the bowlers for me, others going for too much runs...
the pakistani chase started brightly with runs coming thich and fast but nobody apart from misbah could stay with butt for long and in the end he just had too much to do...
the next match should be an intresting watch...it will be good to see if pakistan can bounce back from this...butt looks in sensational form and if someone can support him, pakistan can get a good total if they bat first...

agree with this bro...

I side with Manee on the amount of 150+ quicks in India. All the supposed ones that I have seen Sharma etc have played in other countries and been 130 at best.
When we use words like find then it doesnt mean that we are talking about the tried and tested ones.It means we to find them from the rural areas through bowling camps.There are good bowlers in india.But you have to find them.

Will you stop acting like an idiot now?Where i have said that Zaheer is not a test bowler.Read my posts first.I am talking about ODI's bowlers.Zaheer in my book is the number one test bowler of india.And one thing i want to tell u Zaheer was unknown for the world before 2000 but i knew him through newspapers,his bowling performances,i prayed that god him a chance and when he got it i was really happy.But he s**** in odi's now with his fielding.And there has to be some backup thats why i was saying find other bowlers.You are 15?I am watching cricket since 1992.So dont u dare call me a 5 year old becoz even though i have said it to you 2-3 times that "my point is this and that" you keep quoting my posts with same question again and again.That shows your intelligence too.I wont reply to you now.

Please do reply, otherwise, it is clear you have nothing to say in responce. I said that IF you do not rate Zaheer in tests, then you have the intelligence of a five year old, but you don't so you don't - maybe you missed that bit.

You refuse to accept that there are no rapid bowlers in India. VRV Singh can push 90mph on his day but his accuracy is far from international level. He is the only RF bowler in India except Sreesanth. You don't need pace to bowl Australia out twice. Agarkar's six wicket haul against Australia was done at 135kph and over half of India's wickets in the past decade against Australia have been done with a two or three spin attack.

When we use words like find then it doesnt mean that we are talking about the tried and tested ones.It means we to find them from the rural areas through bowling camps.There are good bowlers in india.But you have to find them.

Lol, you won't get anyone straight from rural areas bowling 150kph. I'm not sure if you play cricket or not (not sure) but you must appriciate that 100kph is pretty quick by street cricket standards.

Well, 140kph at best but that's not the point...

Thanks for siding with me on this one.

Last edited:
I'm sorry Bab, but do you think that Australia just find these quick bowlers out of nowhere? No. They join clubs at various ages and recieve brilliant levels on coaching and advice. It's not a matter of finding players, it's a matter of helping those that have all the key skills a lot better than the system and coaches in India already do.

Knowledge doesn't depend on the length of time watching/studying something. I never thought Manee was a 90s baby! Doesn't post like a 15 year old, like using text speak, etc.

I think Indian cricket needs to accept that it won't find 150kph bowlers like they might find a spinner. Just like South African cricket should accept (they have imo) that they won't find a quality spinner, but they will get plenty of pacers and powerful batsman.

Please do reply, otherwise, it is clear you have nothing to say in responce. I said that IF you do not rate Zaheer in tests, then you have the intelligence of a five year old, but you don't so you don't - maybe you missed that bit.

You refuse to accept that there are no rapid bowlers in India. VRV Singh can push 90mph on his day but his accuracy is far from international level. He is the only RF bowler in India except Sreesanth. You don't need pace to bowl Australia out twice. Agarkar's six wicket haul against Australia was done at 135kph and over half of India's wickets in the past decade against Australia have been done with a two or three spin attack.

Lol, you won't get anyone straight from rural areas bowling 150kph. I'm not sure if you play cricket or not (not sure) but you must appriciate that 100kph is pretty quick by street cricket standards.
For your first bold part :

I have said it if you dont get it then its not my problem.For you i will say it again "find".Go and check the meaning of find.When i say find then it means you dont even know who it is but you know there are talents in india you have to find and groom them.But you are acting like a kid again and again that "name those bowlers,tell me their names etc etc"

Second part:

Yes i will refuse it.You are indirectly underestimating india's talent.

Third part:

Yes we dont need pace.Agreed.But you do need variety in your bowling lineup.If you dont agree with this.Then you should increase your cricketing knowledge.

Fourth Part:

Why not?You are underestimating them.You can get them through Punjab and kerala side.Mostly faster bowlers from Pakistan are from their Punjab side.And why pakistan find more bowlers?Becoz their population is 1/5 th of india.So its easier to find fast bowling talent.Even indian legends have said these things again and again.

Fifth Part:

I have played cricket for 7-8 years.

Users who are viewing this thread