Pakistan in India

Double standard?I have seen youtube videos posted here.I think you are taking it personal.

Lol, you obviously missed the British humour. Seriously though, youtube videos are not allowed here as some quick searching of the Staff Forum proved.

If you have links to where youtube videos have been posted, I'll look into the matter.

Lol, you obviously missed the British humour. Seriously though, youtube videos are not allowed here as some quick searching of the Staff Forum proved.

If you have links to where youtube videos have been posted, I'll look into the matter.

Yeah i have seen them in Pro Evo Soccer thread.

Yeah i have seen them in Pro Evo Soccer thread.

But they are not links to copyrighted footage. The footage you posted is owned by the TV company who filmed them and broadcasting them is illegal.

You say 'hmm' but that is the exact ruling and the reason why the posts in the Pro Evo thread still stand. Trust me on this one.

I said nothing...

Last edited:
You say 'hmm' but that is the exact ruling and the reason why the posts in the Pro Evo thread still stand. Trust me on this one.
You mean just like Youtube?Name it cricbulb then.:D

What are you talking about:D

Ok, in all seriousness, back on topic everyone (including me).

Interesting discussion going on... =P
So what are your line-ups for next ODI?
I liked that one with Malik opening to be honest :)
Also I want Fawad Alam to play, maybe give Gul a rest?

Interesting discussion going on... =P
So what are your line-ups for next ODI?
I liked that one with Malik opening to be honest :)
Also I want Fawad Alam to play, maybe give Gul a rest?

lol how many opening partnerships do u want?Let them settle now.In every match pakistan tries new openers.This way they cant get decent openers.

Well now as we have got a new WK, I doubt Akmal will play.
So we have Butt, I don't want Afridi to open again.
So unfortunatley Butt cannot duplicate himself so we need someone to step in, and this is good or our captain who has opened before and can use some time in the middle to also find his form! :) + Leading form the front! ;)
(No, No Nazir!!!)

Well now as we have got a new WK, I doubt Akmal will play.
So we have Butt, I don't want Afridi to open again.
So unfortunatley Butt cannot duplicate himself so we need someone to step in, and this is good or our captain who has opened before and can use some time in the middle to also find his form! :) + Leading form the front! ;)
(No, No Nazir!!!)
Or they can play Yaseer Hameed as a wicketkeeper opening batsman.

Or they can play Yaseer Hameed as a wicketkeeper opening batsman.

yea that could be a posibilty, but who knows with this team. if its not hameed and butt than it should be Malik and Butt with the new kid as the WK.

If India wins the next ODI i'd like to see the youngsters been given a go for the final. Some stars from the Challenger Series, ect.

Line Up for ODI 5-If India wins ODI 4

Ghambir
Uthappa
Raina
Yuvraj
Dhoni
KKD
Irfan
Praveen
Harby
Sreesanth
Kartik

Hi everybody I'm back from India!

Anyway this would be my line-up for the 4th ODI...

1) Sourav Ganguly
2) Sachin Tendulkar
3) Gautam Gambhir
4) Virender Sehwag
5) Yuvraj Singh
6) Robin Uthappa
7) Mahendra Dhoni
8) Irfan Pathan
9) Zaheer Khan
10) Harbhajan Singh
11) Rudra Pratap Singh

And Irfan Pathan opening the bowling again yes please!:cool: