Pakistan in India

Open with Sachin then, Butt hates spin. :D

Dhoni should be ahead of Robin as well.

well If India win the next match then...is all over
I really hope Pakistan win the next match.
So We all can look foward to the last match.

If Pakistan lose the next match, it will be a dissapointing tour for both the teams supports as most of the supporters wanted to see great matches and not the result of the series in just 4 games!

If Pakistan lose the next match, it will be a dissapointing tour for both the teams supports as most of the supporters wanted to see great matches and not the result of the series in just 4 games!

I would not mind if India wrapped up the series on Thursday, it would give India chance to try some new people in the dead rubber.

I would bet my left nut that even if we won the next match, the selectors would stick to the same team, they are that stupid.

I would bet my left nut that even if we won the next match, the selectors would stick to the same team, they are that stupid.

They would have surerly announced the squad for the fifth ODI for now if that was the case.

Well, they obviously can't be sure that India will win the next match, so they can't. But if we win, I wouldn't be surprised if people like Tiwary, Raina and Badri don't play.

I will love it.If india wins the 4th match and seal the series.But Pakistan will give their best in 4th ODI i know that.So its not over for Pakistan they can come back.

Keeping the same team inspite of winning the series would make sense - it gives consistency of selection and allows the team to mesh better, theoretically improving future performance.

Keeping the same team inspite of winning the series would make sense - it gives consistency of selection and allows the team to mesh better, theoretically improving future performance.

In theory yes, but it can be argued that it is sticking with an inadequate unit who are merely better than a more inadequate unit.

Yasir Hameed can keep, but I don't know if he does it in net practice, so he is "out of form" when it comes in wicketkeeping? Anyway, we have Sarfaraz now, so I don't think they will bench him and Akmal! ;)
Btw, is it official? Has he flown to India?

Yasir Hameed can keep, but I don't know if he does it in net practice, so he is "out of form" when it comes in wicketkeeping? Anyway, we have Sarfaraz now, so I don't think they will bench him and Akmal! ;)
Btw, is it official? Has he flown to India?

Yes, I think he has landed.

Users who are viewing this thread