Pakistan in India

I fail to see the logic of you guys saying this series is fixed.

I mean really, do you have any proof to back up your speculations?

So far, I think most of the games have been fought quite hard, barring this 3rd ODI, with only Salman showing some resistance.

To say this series is fixed is a crime IMO (on what has happened so far).

I am hoping for a Pakistan win on Thursday, to set up a thriller on Sunday. Thats what Pakistan-India cricket is all about!

I agree with sai... this series has not been as intense. It may just be a case of burn-out---I mean 12 ODI's in the span of about a month and a half is getting to be overkill.

Maybe we all have this series over-rated?
Like "ooh INDIA -vs- PAKISTAN :D"
Our captains said this is just like any other series...
Maybe that we expect a lot from it, but when the matches come they are not so special after all?

But I am having fun watching it, loved the 2nd ODI.

I think the intensity has been slightly sapped by some minor event in Pakistan or something...

The games have been close. The second odi was a cracker.

Only the second ODI was close, in my opinion. The first one was won easily by India chasing. The third one was also easily won by India with Butt offering the lone resistance.

May be the last two matches might offer some close encounters with them being day/nighters (the 2nd ODI was a close one being a day/nighter).

well i care bout them both and hope we win them both...just wishing that akmal doesn't play tmrw as he has been really woeful lately...and according to cricinfo asif is out for the whole of the india series...

Malik said the injury was minor and a final decision would be taken after a fitness test. Akmal, however, took active part in the warm-ups and it's likely that he'll get another chance tomorrow as Ahmed joined the team only this evening and rushing him into a vital match against India might prove daunting for a 20-year old.

DAMN IT!!!

Last edited:
Pakistan

1. Play like a damn team
2. Why is the spirit of the team so down?
3. They should smile a lot when fielding (lol)
4. Play pure cricket.
5. Play good, win it, or loose playing till the last ball. I don’t want to see players giving up early on.

Then if we lost, I’d not be sad at all. If someone could get message across the team..

I hope Misbah get's a good score tomorrow. Opening works for once, Afridi contributes in batting. And whoever keeps for us, does a good job :)
And yeah, no "Rehman in the 47th over" etc...

And FAWAD ALAM should play! :D

@ VCassano; It is more then a minor event back home :)

^^ yea Malik needs to learn when to use his bowlers and whn not to.

also who would you take out to play Alam.

After having a bad day in school, come home cricinfo .. pissed off

Users who are viewing this thread