Pakistan in India

Comprehensive series win for India! I mean, it cant get comprehensive than this, even though our fielding has been horrible and our overall game has been just about average.

Good form displayed by the batsmen have helped us win this series. I reverse my previous comments on Tendulkar. It seems he is going through pure bad luck. Or else how can one explain the numerous 90's he has got out on this year without scoring a single century? He looks in great form, and my previous comments were more out of frustration at seeing my icon not score that hundred. Yuvraj and Dhoni look in sublime form (against PakistaN).

All in all, a major boost for India ahead of tough assignments against Australia and South Africa (I dont rate the test series against Pakistan highly now!). I feel this Pakistani side looks a pale shadow of the previous sides that used to play against India. It wont be long before India get back up on their overall record against Pakistan.

Last edited:
Congratulations to India & Indians...
I just cannot beleive it we lost the series again...
Feeling really sad at the moment :(

And how can you say that your fielding and overall game has been horrible? I haven't watched all the matches, but at least you guys were better then us in all 3 aspects of the game!

Well...as this discussion has been going on about match fixing, I have a very good point to prove that. How can you expect a player who has got a fifty and as batting really well to get singles and doubles in the last 5 overs?? And even though the Pakistani team new about the dew factor, they still chose to bat first.

Well...At the end of the day, India was a better team and deserved to win this.

And how can you say that your fielding and overall game has been horrible? I haven't watched all the matches, but at least you guys were better then us in all 3 aspects of the game!

We were definitely better than you in those aspects of the game, but on a normal scale we were as usual pathetic in fielding, and our bowling hasnt looked good in various moments too. Yet we have won this series comprehensively and that surprises me.

This is our second successive comprehensive ODI series victory against Pakistan (the last one was in 2006 in Pakistan).

Well...as this discussion has been going on about match fixing, I have a very good point to prove that. How can you expect a player who has got a fifty and as batting really well to get singles and doubles in the last 5 overs?? And even though the Pakistani team new about the dew factor, they still chose to bat first.

Oh so now you think it might have been fixed, since Pakistan has lost? Actually, now I think it might not have been fixed (and thats not because India won the series) but its because a fixed series would definitely not allow the occurence of dead rubbers which the last one will be. The intensity of this series has gone for a permanent walk.

Last edited:
We were definitely better than you in those aspects of the game, but on a normal scale we were as usual pathetic in fielding, and our bowling hasnt looked good in various moments too. Yet we have won this series comprehensively and that surprises me.

This is our second successive comprehensive ODI series victory against Pakistan (the last one was in 2006 in Pakistan).

Oh so now you think it might have been fixed, since Pakistan has lost? Actually, now I think it might not have been fixed (and thats not because India won the series) but its because a fixed series would definitely not allow the occurence of dead rubbers which the last one will be. The intensity of this series has gone for a permanent walk.
I never said it wasn't. I am in school and its my lunch now. I read about the Match Fixing thing and posted. I am not saying that because Pakistan lost. Alright. You tell me...Would you ever expect a player in 70 to play slow in the last 5 overs?? Would you ever expect a captain to choose to bat first even though he knows that its gonna be easier to bat at night??

And BTW this is the first time in 11 years that Pakistan have lost to India in India under lights.

Since Pakistan has already lost the series why don't they drop Kamran Akmal for the last game and add Sarfaraz Ahmed for the final game.

Also, why don't the Pakistani Selectors include Anwar Ali Khan. He reduced India to 9-6 in 3.3 Overs in the 2006 Under-19 Final. I saw that game and he was getting some immense swing on the ball. I hope he gets in.

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/player/232491.html

Everytime India wins Pakistani fans comes up with these match fixing things.
For god sake give india credit for their performance.I always notice even if we win against eng,aus,africa opposition teams fans dont give credit to indian team.They have 100 of excuses in their kitty.:mad:

And now i want india to seal the series by 4-1.Rub the salt on their wounds now.

Poor Sachin once again lost concentration in 90's kinda like kallis before his double century.

Everytime India wins Pakistani fans comes up with these match fixing things.
For god sake give india credit for their performance.I always notice even if we win against eng,aus,africa opposition teams fans dont give credit to indian team.They have 100 of excuses in their kitty.:mad:

And now i want india to seal the series by 4-1.Rub the salt on their wounds now.
Mate...This topic was raised by an India and no Pakistani. Check previous pages!

Woohoo, get in there, a series win for India! - Its non-uniform day at our school tomorrow because of children in need so i'm wearing my India short definetley!

sorry to pakistan fans if i sound a bit big-headed.

and what is wrong with sachin?....anyway well played to him

Yeah. He is unlucky to get out in the 90's. Maybe he has not put on his lucky underpants :p

Joking

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate...This topic was raised by an India and no Pakistani. Check previous pages!
And i am not talking about that person.Usually most of the fans from your side does that.Go to any pakistani forums and then talk.:rolleyes:

Now for the selectors to play Sharma, Sree and Kumar. :upray

Users who are viewing this thread