Pakistan in India

I am surprised that India is tipped to win a series in just the 4th game of a 5 match series when we are not that good enough to deserve it. It shows that the opposition have played their part in putting us in this sort of a position.

Anyways, I bet on a Pakistan win in the 4th ODI which will take the series to a showdown in the 5th one (thats what everyone wants, though not me!). Highly predictable and utterly boring series this has been for me. Waiting for India to touch down in Australia.

^^really. When you mean predictable do you mean you expected closely contested? If so is that really boring? By the way i'm not argueing (ive been in too many recently in real life) but i'm curious to why you'd say that.

I didn't get the chance to watch cause the match wasn't being broadcasted. Were Pakistan ever in the game? Did they look like they could achieve the target? I'd say when Misbah and Butt were batting together and were established was the closest.

Anyways, I bet on a Pakistan win in the 4th ODI which will take the series to a showdown in the 5th one (thats what everyone wants, though not me!). Highly predictable and utterly boring series this has been for me. Waiting for India to touch down in Australia.

Ever since these two resumed playing cricket,they were,well quite predictable,except for the last series in Pakistan.

^^really. When you mean predictable do you mean you expected closely contested? If so is that really boring? By the way i'm not argueing (ive been in too many recently in real life) but i'm curious to why you'd say that.

India-Pak games are close,but not that close that one side scored 349 and the other loses by 5runs and neither that close to win one game chasing 321 when you are 117/2 in 25 overs !

It seriously looks as if it has been fixed.

And i agree with sai when he says-Waiting for India to touch down in Australia,that is where the real cricket begins !

In theory yes, but it can be argued that it is sticking with an inadequate unit who are merely better than a more inadequate unit.

If it had won a series against Pakistan is it really inadequate?

I am surprised that India is tipped to win a series in just the 4th game of a 5 match series when we are not that good enough to deserve it. It shows that the opposition have played their part in putting us in this sort of a position.

well.....australia series was EVEN MORE predictable than this......
the only reason its feels a bit boring is because there is no HEAT in the series
like there was during india-aus series (Courtesy : Sreesanth and Symonds).

seriously, if sreesanth and symonds wouldnt have played that series, then
the excitement would have reduced by 70% ! plus, india loosing 4-2
would have made it much more boring !

Well we do have the Gautam-Shahid spat here.
Ofcourse,you can't compare the two.
But i'd really like to see Sree play in the next game.

If it had won a series against Pakistan is it really inadequate?

Pakistan who got knocked out in the first round of the World Cup? (Yes, I know India got knocked out in the first round too).

I hope so.. thanks for the N-fo.

peace out.

well.....australia series was EVEN MORE predictable than this......
the only reason its feels a bit boring is because there is no HEAT in the series
like there was during india-aus series (Courtesy : Sreesanth and Symonds).

seriously, if sreesanth and symonds wouldnt have played that series, then
the excitement would have reduced by 70% ! plus, india loosing 4-2
would have made it much more boring !

Not just heat, but they fought really well. Symonds gave the Indian bowlers a good thwacking, and Sreesanth had his moments too (at other times, he also was bowling with lot of effort). The intensity was there, which seems to be missing here.

Not just heat, but they fought really well. Symonds gave the Indian bowlers a good thwacking, and Sreesanth had his moments too (at other times, he also was bowling with lot of effort). The intensity was there, which seems to be missing here.

The games have been close. The second odi was a cracker.

Users who are viewing this thread