Pakistan in India

Knowledge doesn't depend on the length of time watching/studying something. I never thought Manee was a 90s baby! Doesn't post like a 15 year old, like using text speak, etc.

I think Indian cricket needs to accept that it won't find 150kph bowlers like they might find a spinner. Just like South African cricket should accept (they have imo) that they won't find a quality spinner, but they will get plenty of pacers and powerful batsman.

QFT. Best post in here by far, sums up all the outcomes of the arguements.

I'm sorry Bab, but do you think that Australia just find these quick bowlers out of nowhere? No. They join clubs at various ages and recieve brilliant levels on coaching and advice. It's not a matter of finding players, it's a matter of helping those that have all the key skills a lot better than the system and coaches in India already do.
lol thats what i was trying to say find those with talents.For that you can organise camps etc.But "helping those" who?Without finding them you cant "help those" isnt it?But manee keeps asking "name those bowlers".

You keep saying we haven't found the fast bowler, but you're also confident that there are these fast bowlers. How do you know if no one's found them ?!

Knowledge doesn't depend on the length of time watching/studying something. I never thought Manee was a 90s baby! Doesn't post like a 15 year old, like using text speak, etc.

Thanks...I think:)

I think Indian cricket needs to accept that it won't find 150kph bowlers like they might find a spinner. Just like South African cricket should accept (they have imo) that they won't find a quality spinner, but they will get plenty of pacers and powerful batsman.
Oh really?I think i have to kick the word "experience" from my vocablary.It does count buddy.Dont even say this to people who have spend so much time studying,increasing their knowledge that it doesnt count much."Experience" is a very heavy word.And yeah "experience" and "length of time" go hand in hand.A true professional knows that.
May be he is 15 year old.But he keeps asking that same question again and again.Which i have tried to make him understand that my point was about finding them.But i guess that doesnt help?

But he keeps asking that same question again and again.Which i have tried to make him understand that my point was about finding them.But i guess that doesnt help?

I was just inquiring because reading the players in the papers as you stated, I assumed they'd have names.

Excuse my error.

I was just inquiring because reading the players in the papers as you stated, I assumed they'd have names.

Excuse my error.

Yeah i have read them in the newspaper.But they wash away very quickly from the mind.And how can you remember all those names and scorecards.Unknown names wash away very quickly from the mind.But saying that india wont have any quick fast bowler in the future is a negative comment.

@manee read the fourth part of post number 630 i hope that will help.

Whose fault was the Gambhir and Afridi incident?

Last edited by a moderator:
@manee read the fourth part of post number 630 i hope that will help.

Yes, I am aware that punjabis are built well and that is where most pakistani fast bowlers come from but diet is key too and about 95% of punjabi muslims live in Pakistan (I think). Muslims have the best genetic build and the best diet for fast bowling in the asian subcontinent.

I dont know whether is it allowed to post this link here.If not then mods can remove it.
Here is a video of incident which happened with Gambhir and Afridi in Kanpur one day.:p

Whose fault was it?

I myself am not sure about the policy of posting youtube videos - I'll inquire into it.

It was Gambhir's fault, he saw Afridi and ran into him, it is his job to run around the bowler and the bowler's job not to move into the batsman's way. Afridi dropping his shoulder was a tad much but it is what you do if someone is going to run in to you.

Gambhir totally in the wrong, Afridi not totally in the wrong.

Last edited:
I felt that Afridi was leaning in a bit with his right shoulder, but Gambhir shouldn't be running through the middle anyway.

Yes, I am aware that punjabis are built well and that is where most pakistani fast bowlers come from but diet is key too and about 95% of punjabi muslims live in Pakistan (I think). Muslims have the best genetic build and the best diet for fast bowling in the asian subcontinent.

I myself am not sure about the policy of posting youtube videos - I'll inquire into it.

It was Gambhir's fault, he saw Afridi and ran into him, it is his job to run around the bowler and the bowler's job not to move into the batsman's way. Afridi dropping his shoulder was a tad much but it is what you do if someone is going to run in to you.

Gambhir totally in the wrong, Afridi not totally in the wrong.

I have another video which is in Hindi where afridi admits that it was his fault and he was angry at the bowlers thats why he showed that anger on Gambhir.And he said sorry to Gambhir.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have another video which is in Hindi where afridi admits that it was his fault and he was angry at the bowlers thats why he showed that anger on Gambhir.And he said sorry to Gambhir.

Of course Afridi could say it was his fault to act nice with the media (btw, please refrain from posting youtube till the planetcricket stance on the issue is clear) but Gambhir did run into Afridi and you cannot deny that.

Last edited:
Of course Afridi could say it was his fault to act nice with the media (btw, please refrain from posting youtube till the planetcricket stance on the issue is clear) but Gambhir did run into Afridi and you cannot deny that.

Yes.But Afridi wasnt innocent also.You can look at his shoulders.
Its strange that even mods are not sure about the rules of this great forum.:p

Its strange that even mods are not sure about the rules of this great forum.:p

Well, I am 99% sure that there is no tolerance but I was trying to examine the 1% of doubt, but if it is simply making members lose faith in moderators, consider the videos removed.

Furthermore, do not post anything in another language, this is an English language forum.

Well, I am 99% sure that there is no tolerance but I was trying to examine the 1% of doubt, but if it is simply making members lose faith in moderators, consider the videos removed.

Furthermore, do not post anything in another language, this is an English language forum.

Double standard?I have seen youtube videos posted here.I think you are taking it personal.

Users who are viewing this thread