Pakistan in India

We did.
But,with the Aussie tour coming up,if we win by chasing a few games,it will do our confidence a hell lot of good.
We have to find real fast bowlers for aussie tour with this bowling attack i cant see us bowling them twice.

Yeah the Jaipur match will be great.

You know why it will be great.Any guess?Becoz Greg Chappell will be there becoz he is working for Rajasthan Cricket Association under Lalit Modi.:p

Last edited:
We have to find real fast bowlers for aussie tour with this bowling attack i cant see us bowling them twice.

I think the pace of India's attack is adequate. Sreesanth can bowl 145kph, while Pathan, Zaheer Khan and RP Singh hover above the 135kph mark. This is not the time to be shipping in express pace bowlers who cannot actually hit the spot more than once an over.

Yeah MS Dhoni will open the bowling. :p

You know why it will be great.Any guess?Becoz Greg Chappell will be there becoz he is working for Rajasthan Cricket Association under Lalit Modi.:p

We will also have Irfan opening the batting along with Harbhajan Singh ! :eek:

I think the pace of India's attack is adequate. Sreesanth can bowl 145kph, while Pathan, Zaheer Khan and RP Singh hover above the 135kph mark. This is not the time to be shipping in express pace bowlers who cannot actually hit the spot more than once an over.

Sree should play.He should be the spearhead infact.

Zaheer,he bowled well today-onc ein a bluemoon though.
I'd still say- Get back Ajit Agarkar for Australia.He really wrecks havoc there.

I'd still say- Get back Ajit Agarkar for Australia.He really wrecks havoc there.

If he can't wreck havoc in Indian domestic cricket for Mumbai, then he won't in Australia. He will need a few impressive performances in the Ranji Trophy to even be considered for selection.

Why not?With this bowling attack you cant win matches.And i dont know why do u think its not the right time.May be they are bowling an odd delivery at 140 +.But we need someone like Shoaib who can win us matches in one spell.

Why not?With this bowling attack you cant win matches.And i dont know why do u think its not the right time.May be they are bowling an odd delivery at 140 +.But we need someone like Shoaib who can win us matches in one spell.

Shoaib is much more accurate than any of the 'tearaways' in India. Also, could you give me some named of any quick quick bowlers in India?

Sree should play.He should be the spearhead infact.

No way.:mad:I will pick Joginder Sharma over him.We should look ahead now.Agarkar has got too many chances.

Shoaib is much more accurate than any of the 'tearaways' in India. Also, could you give me some named of any quick quick bowlers in India?

Thats sick.Without trying bowlers how could you say that shoaib is much more accurate than the bowlers in india.There are bowlers like Abid Nabi from kashmir he is just 21 and he can bowl at 145kmph consistently.Give atleast few chances to them before saying that bowlers in india are not quick,ishant sharma hardly got any chance.

Last edited:
?!

Abid Nabi has joined the ICL...who else do you have in mind?
I know.:rolleyes:
But why?Do u know?Even after performing well he wasnt getting any chances.I will say again you dont even know how cricket works,how and on what basis they select the team in india.So dont tell me that there is no bowling talent in india.I have seen bowlers who can bowl 150kmph but they dont get a chance becoz they cant bribe.

I know.:rolleyes:
But why?Do u know?Even after performing well he wasnt getting any chances.I will say again you dont even know how cricket works,how and on what basis they select the team in india.So dont tell me that there is no bowling talent in india.I have seen bowlers who can bowl 150kmph but they dont get a chance becoz they cant bribe.

I am sure no one in Indian domestic cricket can bowl 150kph. Nabi averaged 27.76 in FC cricket, I would not call that well, just about average, especially since it was in the Plate League.

Users who are viewing this thread