Pakistan in India

counting on Tanvir to get runs might be a bad thing i wouldnt go with 4 pace bowlers on these pitches. its looking more like Iqbal will play and they will go with Sami or Tanvir.

counting on Tanvir to get runs might be a bad thing i wouldnt go with 4 pace bowlers on these pitches. its looking more like Iqbal will play and they will go with Sami or Tanvir.

Nah, both Sami and Tanvir will play now. Misbah has already gotten his spot fixed in ODI's and I think that counts for something. So he'll get the chance over Iqbal.

News just in; My parents have banned cricket in our house after seeing my grades, so no test match series for me boys! :p

Haha, it sucks to be honest.
I cannot sleep tonight, thinking of the match.
Well, I just have to record highligts, put on my PSP and watch under my pillow at night :p

I really must favor Pakistan seeing our selectors decisions once again.
I'm counting on Manee's predictions on Munaf to be true; hope that he does well.
I'll be happy with 2 wickets in an innings of 12 or 15 overs, going at about 2 runs per over.

Kumble bowling under the helm of captaincy should be interesting as well.
Lets hope for a close encounter.

Oh for gods sake all I hear from Indians is 'Mh I really think Pakistan will run away with it, Pakistan this Pakistan that..'

Let me tell you something Pakistan are 'crap' maybe you guys think were dangerous no if you could see it through Pakistani fans eyes were completly lousy when we come to bat you just think 'May luck be with them because they need it' even when they get luck we still suck. Were a crap team who can only perform at random times India are a million times better than us and thats that coming from a Pakistani fan...

Just to elaborate when India come to bat you know that most of the time (against Pakistan and most teams) you know their going to set something hard not like us were still getting happy over scoring around 220 not knowing that is nothing these days.

:p

Oh for gods sake all I hear from Indians is 'Mh I really think Pakistan will run away with it, Pakistan this Pakistan that..'

Let me tell you something Pakistan are 'crap' maybe you guys think were dangerous no if you could see it through Pakistani fans eyes were completly lousy when we come to bat you just think 'May luck be with them because they need it' even when they get luck we still suck. Were a crap team who can only perform at random times India are a million times better than us and thats that coming from a Pakistani fan...

Just to elaborate when India come to bat you know that most of the time (against Pakistan and most teams) you know their going to set something hard not like us were still getting happy over scoring around 220 not knowing that is nothing these days.

:p

Yeah, Most of the time we see our players praying in the middle of the innings, and the fans pray all throughout the innings (which is why our game is so fun to watch). All you can think when we come to bat is "May god be with them". The only time I feel relaxed is when Yousuf is past 20, and some other batsman is past 20.

Yeah, Most of the time we see our players praying in the middle of the innings, and the fans pray all throughout the innings (which is why our game is so fun to watch). All you can think when we come to bat is "May god be with them". The only time I feel relaxed is when Yousuf is past 20, and some other batsman is past 20.
I dont even feel relaxed when Yousuf passes 20. He still plays so damn slow!

I dont even feel relaxed when Yousuf passes 20. He still plays so damn slow!

I don't understand the crying. If Yousuf plays fast and gets to 40 off 30 balls and then gets out then people will be crying. He plays a solid knock of 80-90 and his final strike rate is mid 80's and low 90's which is great. He's the only consistent player we have atm.

Sadly,it will be a blackout for those without NEo seeing as DD says that people are not interested in the Test matches.

That is not the reason.
The reason is that they cannot make as much money in Tests as they do with ODIs.
Sad and frustrating for me . Will have to stick to Cricinfo then.
The irony is that Iam getting those Australian Ford Ranger Cup matches live but yet again no Indian cricket on TV for me !

EDIT :
It seems that DD are showing it live as they are putting up that studpid Fourth Umpire show on air now.
At Least I`ll be able to watch LIVE ACTION.

Last edited:
We`ll have to give credit to Zaheer and Munaf.
Zaheer showing why he is now a very good Test bowler.
Munaf , so far has been impressive as well and should`ve got a wicket with some luck.

Users who are viewing this thread