Pakistan in India

I may sound biased against Harbhajan but he still has`nt looked like taking a wicket. The wicket he got was a lucky one and now even Sami is playing him comfortably.
He is still bowling the ODI line/length.
I don`t think we can pick him for the Australia series anyway.

Misbah and Sami are frustrating India now. We must bring in the pacers and bowl them out.

Great stuff from Misbah and Sami, when I went off to my exams, I fully expected India to have rolled them over for 130 by the time I got back.

This is similar to the match when Pak were 39/6 during the last tour.
They then went on to win the match.

Misbah and Sami frustrate India.. cricinfo.. headline.. lol..

I wonder why we did'nt play sami ODI... anyways.. hah did not expect 200+ before going to school..

It's a flat pitch though, and 210 for 8 is pretty bad and if we can make hay in our first innings, you're gonna find it hard to save the match.

I believe in ability of my team more then the pitch.

A..O..

No use changing the captain, no use changing the team. We still retain our glorious feature to let the opposition off the hook. Not sure if this could end up in a match losing effort, but this is poor stuff.

210/8 sounds far better than 142/8. If we dont get them below 250, all hard work would go for a waste.

Munaf is finally bowling at full pelt. He is extracting bounce time and again out of this dead track.
The way he got Malik out was similar to McGrath`s mode of getting wickets.
I hope he continues to do well , especially with a long season ahead.
We need Munaf`s services in Australia.
A pace attack of Zaheer,R.P,Sree and Munaf would be the best we have had for years.

Totally agree. He seemed to bowl at three good paces throughout the day. Half of his balls were around 130kph, two at over 140kph (one at 141.8) and the rest at around 136kph.

Nope, it's a flat pitch and hardly helping any bowlers (from what I got to see).

lol India can never finish off wickets. There's always that one really late partnership that starts to look threatening if India get early breakthroughs. I'm expecting Pakistan to get approximately 250, but I can't see that as a threatening score seeing the famous Indian batting line-up. And I agree with the above posters that Munaf and Zaheer bowled well, and it'd be incredible to have a pace attack consisting of Munaf, Zaheer, RP, and Sree.

No use changing the captain, no use changing the team. We still retain our glorious feature to let the opposition off the hook. Not sure if this could end up in a match losing effort, but this is poor stuff.

210/8 sounds far better than 142/8. If we dont get them below 250, all hard work would go for a waste.
Precisely. Looks like some things never change. :p I'm sure that when we eventually bat we will lose a few early wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread