Pakistan in India

Misbah and Sami continue their frustration act. Kumble got to do something to break this partnership and wrap things up. Once they bat out more than an hour, they could be in for even 300+.

Really bad way for Misbah to get out, but he shouldn't have jumped (or grounded the bat and jumped). Anyway, a great innings by him.

Who saw Misbah's wicket?

What a complete idiot chuck him out the team and put him in Under-11's club team where they teach you how to ground your bat.

What a cissy 'Ooo no the balls going to hit me in the back of the leg so I'm going to jump out the way like a pussy cat'

When I was 14 I was running a single going to the danger end and the outfielder threw the ball in and it hit me on straight on the helmet I saw it coming but I still grounded my bat first then tried to get out the way......I didn't get out the way in the end but didn't feel anything either them helmets are awesome!

He misses out on little things doesnt he that Misbah...funny?

Idiot>Misbah

^ calm down, Punk Sk8er

without Misbah, Pakistan would've folded a while ago. Why don't you say he played really well for the many hours he toiled rather than dwell on one moment - one stupid mistake that he clearly regretted - that got him out?

It was more of stupidity on Misbah's part than Karthik's superlative effort. It gave us the much needed wicket, and we finished it off well at 231. Thank U Misbah (agree with iceman, how come his mistakes all come against india? he also most often has that despair expression by either going on his knees or having his hand on his head)!

So no sleep today. Want to watch the trio (or any one of them) bat today. We need a great lead. Pakistan have the advantage of bowling fourth on this wicket. So we need a big lead.

Maybe India should aim at batting only once.
I do hope Jaff and Karthik get off to a decent start so the Big4 can capitalize.
I really do want to see Rahul Dravid bat agian.

Karthik OUT! Dravid looking in great touch (touchwood). Its probably the first time that I am praying that he does well. His form is absolutely absolutely CRUCIAL for India's fortunes in Australia. The more he bats well, the more India will do well.

We cross the mark for the follow on. I'm happy with that.

like I said before Tanvir just doesnt seem like a test bowler, but i guess there was nobody else to choose from and thats suprising because pakistan always had fast bowlers.

Lunch time and India look in a good position. Dravid is looking good and Jaffer is still out there. Hopefully these two can build a partnership after lunch.

They are looking fluent. The wicket has nothing in it for the bowlers after the initial morning movement. Looks like Pakistan dug their own grave yesterday with some poor shots.

Come on Dravid. We missed U! Get that much needed hundred. Hope Sachin can also get one under his name. its been long since we saw the trio scoring centuries.

^ calm down, Punk Sk8er

without Misbah, Pakistan would've folded a while ago. Why don't you say he played really well for the many hours he toiled rather than dwell on one moment - one stupid mistake that he clearly regretted - that got him out?

I was going to type good knock but what a way to throw your wicket away I can't imagine any batsman on earth that would throw their wicket away in fear of a ball hitting them on the back of the leg...

Why do all of Misbah's mistakes have to come aginst India ?

I'd like to know that too...

Damn it man! Absolutely horrible time for India to lose two quick wickets. And that deathly rattle of SACHIN TENDULKAR was too painful. The reaction of the guy with indian flag painted all over his body showed all the emotions of the indian fans.

Dravid and Ganguly need to resurrect this innings now.

P.s: This test match showing really good signs of a cracking contest. Badly waited for such a contest.

Tendulkar,there was no second run !
And why couldnt he stay at the crease.He showed as if he did not want to face Shoaib.

Well,anyways,we have Ganguly and VVS to follow.And with Yuvraj in the squad,I expect a solid innings from these two.

Dravid is back to his majestic best...Go on...show Vengsarkar what you can do,Rahul !

Users who are viewing this thread