Pakistan in India

this is an unbelievably slow pitch and the match is extremely boring.

Wow, Billy missed an absolutely plumb decision. Hit Misbah on the backfoot right in front of middle and leg. Ah well. This looks like a draw unless India find a way to crumple in the second innings and concede the victory to Pakistan.

good point and if Pakistan avoid the follow on and 180 behind or little less or more. India come to bat and might play aggressive and try to set pakistan 300+ and Pakistan chases it.
as India will defenately try to win as Pakistan pace attack gonna be stronger next match????
Umm....no. Why keep that chance of 1-1 if you can secure a 1-0? I don't think we will see a sporting declaration. If India draw, they cannot lose the series.

Last edited:
fantastic recovery by Pakistan.. Misbah going great!! Sami also seems confident..

fantastic recovery by Pakistan.. Misbah going great!! Sami also seems confident..

yea Sami should practice his batting and become a batsman since he cant bowl for his life.

edit: leave it to Laxman to break the partnership, should have bowled earlier. why doesnt Kumble give the ball to ganguly more.

Last edited:
Finally 2 wickets falling in quick succession.

Come On Shoiab hit some 6's in this dull match. We want excitement.

This shows that had India got rid of Sami early what could have been. Now its a draw and nothing else.
Maybe promote Dhoni for quick century......

I don't see a result tomorrow. India don't have the bowlers to do it. I don't see Zaheer and Munaf providing enough support to the spinners to take all 10 wickets on day 5 on a pitch that is still looking pretty decent for batting.

But I think Anil Kumble should take the declaration an hour before lunch with 340-350 lead and then try and get some early wickets...

Dropped catches have cost india dearly and their fielding has been substandard in this match.

it will take a good bowling performance by kumble to get a result.

Maybe Kumble should go in with Murali Kartik for the 3rd Test.Munaf doesnt look like a bowler to me.
Even Zaheer should make way for Pathan,who can bring the ball back in to the right hander.

For Pakistan-I'll only say,promote Misbah to No.3.
The results will be fantastic.
He is playing like Zaheer Abbas.The Indians have absolutely no answer to him.

drop munaf and zaheer....both look really lethargic !!

munaf seriously needs a stint with a quality physical trainer
and a biomechanic if he wants to perform consistantly !!

and about zaheer, all i can say that his runup is shortening
up match by match !! after few matches, i guess ganguly
would have a longer runup than Mr.Zaheer khan :eek::eek:

you gotta bring in sree no matter what anyone says...

pathan is not test match material anymore....
he can perform only if he gets his swing back or can generate
express pace !!

looks like RP singh is the only option other than sree :(

Isn't Munaf supposed to be going to Worcestershire next year?

That was nothing more than rumours but I hope the rumours come to fruition.

drop munaf and zaheer....both look really lethargic !!

munaf seriously needs a stint with a quality physical trainer
and a biomechanic if he wants to perform consistantly !!

and about zaheer, all i can say that his runup is shortening
up match by match !! after few matches, i guess ganguly
would have a longer runup than Mr.Zaheer khan :eek::eek:

I think you need to think about that again. Zaheer Khan has done very well this year and who can blame him for looking letharigic if he has to put over after over in without the pitch helping him. Zaheer is not in the Top 10 (or Top 20?) of the Test bowler rankings for nothing.

pathan is not test match material anymore....
he can perform only if he gets his swing back or can generate
express pace !!

He was never express pace, in fact, he is quicker now than he ever was.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread