Pakistan in India

After Tendulakar, now Gambhir gave his wicket to Gul

yup antoher one...similar kind of dismissal to tendulkars...pakistan are right back in it...

Wow, this one's going to be huge

They are 3/194 after 30 overs.

The way teams operate these days is to double the score that they achieved in 30 overs.

With that little equation, they are looking at 388

well yeah but they have lost 2 quick wickets which have slowed them down dramaically and have only gone at a RR of 3.6 in the last 5 overs...maybe 320-370 but not that huge...

god how many extras do they need to give away...and still 15 overs to go...thats more than 1 extra per over...

Code:
 Extras (lb 6, [B]w 22[/B], nb 2) [B]30[/B]

there we go...another one...

35.5 Sohail Tanvir to Yuvraj Singh, 1 no ball, another one down the leg side, this time Yuvraj gets neither bat nor pad to it. It would have been a wide but no ball was called first as the bowler over stepped the front crease

shoaib mate...WTF are you doing...

38.2 Shoaib Akhtar to Yuvraj Singh, 1 wide, Again down the leg side, around 137 k, Yuvraj fails to connect with his glance and a wide is called

38.3 Shoaib Akhtar to Yuvraj Singh, 1 wide, Arggh .. again he slips another one down the leg side. Easy decision to call it a wide.

2 more...god...

and another one:mad:

38.6 Shoaib Akhtar to Yuvraj Singh, 1 wide, deja-vu. Another one sailing down the leg side.

guess what i am gonna say next...yup ANOTHER ONE:mad::mad::mad:

Shoaib Akhtar to Yuvraj Singh, 1 wide, He shortens his run-up but it doesn't help as he sends yet another down the leg side. This is must be really hurting the captain. They are already well behind the over rate

Last edited:
Quick 3 wickets :eek: now 300 is also looking tough

Last edited:
India might lose this if its Afridi's day. Sehwag just doesnt cut it to be in the team for long. His dismissals have all been too similar.

I guess Tendulkar can think of retiring. He just doesnt seem to have the fuel in him to last out a hundred. Same with Ganguly who got to a 90 only once after his comeback. Today, Sachin played a very good innings only to falter at the finishing point.

321 is a great score.. Hats off Bhajji! We owe you a great deal for getting us to that total.. Awesome stuff!!! I am more confident now!

Bhajis chameo help India to reach 300 plus :clap Anjum was really horrible :p

I guess Tendulkar can think of retiring. He just doesnt seem to have the fuel in him to last out a hundred.

In the last five months, he's gotten 90's five times, 3 times of those being dismissed on 99, which means he hasn't scored a century for 26 games. In those 26 games, he has scored 11 50+ scores. You're exceptionally stupid if you think that he should think about retiring, but hey, that's your average India fan! :cheers

kb we gotto do it up. Rao is crazy...

12 extras in 4 overs for INDIA...rubish cricket by both teams...this is what make up IND vs PAK match...poor cricket..

In the last five months, he's gotten 90's five times, 3 times of those being dismissed on 99, which means he hasn't scored a century for 26 games. In those 26 games, he has scored 11 50+ scores. You're exceptionally stupid if you think that he should think about retiring, but hey, that's your average India fan! :cheers

We have many others in the country who can score similarly, and can cross that figure of 100. They have a long future ahead, compared to Sachin who has 1 year or so.

Who are you to give titles to fans like "average Indian fan" and other crap. Keep those to yourself. I have been much better than some fans who criticise a player badly after one bad performance.

Last edited:
We have many others in the country who can score similarly, and can cross that figure of 100. They have a long future ahead, compared to Sachin who has 1 year or so.

Who told you that Sachin has only a year left? He's still the most prolific scorer on the team. He has already expressed that he wishes to stay for one more World Cup. And score 5 90's in 5 months when they're not even on top of their game against top opposition? I don't think any newcomer can pull that off...

Who are you to give titles to fans like "average Indian fan" and other crap. Keep those to yourself.

Okay, average Indian fan, I will keep them to myself.

I have been much better than some fans who criticise a player badly after one bad performance.

Bravo, average Indian fan! Lets give you a cookie for that! You're better than the sub-par over-emotional Indian fan!

Users who are viewing this thread