Pakistan in India

No need to start fighting it out. It's been a good match so far and let's keep it there.

Tendulkar getting out in 99 means we'll probably win.

And the fact is that Tendulkar has scored 1100+ runs at a strike rate of 85 in 2007 against teams like South Africa,West Indies,England,Australia and now Pakistan.
Remember, he did not feature in the series against Bangladesh.

When Tendulkar used to pile up those hundreds, I used to hear comments of him playing for himself.
Now that he is scoring those 90s consistently, there are questions raised against his ability.

There may be guys in the country who can score anm odd hundred but Iam yet to see a player who can score these runs as consistently as Tendulkar or Dravid.
The innings Tendulkar has been playing since the Ireland series have all been vintage stuff and not scratchy ones.

All this shows is how big a difference the milestones make to an Indian fan .

Are we seeing Pathan get back his in-dippers .
He has 4 close LBW appeals now with deliveries coming in to the RHB.
If he has got his in-dippers back, it could be the best thing to happen to Indian cricket !

Last edited:
first of all evryone has their own opinion..and u shud respect it...

i am disappointed wit the umpiring in today match...first uthappa was given out wen he wasnt out and then youhana first ball..plumb lbw...and the umpire didnt give it out...icc shud appoint experienced umpires in big series like pakistan n india series...

Tendulkar got out on 99 once again great batting from Tendulkar luckily i got him on my fantasy cricket team (well i don't think anyone doesn't)

And the fact is that Tendulkar has scored 1100+ runs at a strike rate of 85 in 2007 against teams like South Africa,West Indies,England,Australia and now Pakistan.
Remember, he did not feature in the series against Bangladesh.

When Tendulkar used to pile up those hundreds, I used to hear comments of him playing for himself.
Now that he is scoring those 90s consistently, there are questions raised against his ability.

There may be guys in the country who can score anm odd hundred but Iam yet to see a player who can score these runs as consistently as Tendulkar or Dravid.
The innings Tendulkar has been playing since the Ireland series have all been vintage stuff and not scratchy ones.

All this shows is how big a difference the milestones make to an Indian fan .

Are we seeing Pathan get back his in-dippers .
He has 4 close LBW appeals now with deliveries coming in to the RHB.
If he has got his in-dippers back, it could be the best thing to happen to Indian cricket !

yes he is getting his swing back...if he gets that banana swing then...he will be nightmare for any right hand batsmen

Who told you that Sachin has only a year left? He's still the most prolific scorer on the team. He has already expressed that he wishes to stay for one more World Cup. And score 5 90's in 5 months when they're not even on top of their game against top opposition? I don't think any newcomer can pull that off...

Okay, average Indian fan, I will keep them to myself.

Bravo, average Indian fan! Lets give you a cookie for that! You're better than the sub-par over-emotional Indian fan!

:mad:

Tendulkar getting out in 99 means we'll probably win.

:mad:

Last edited:
what happen to r.p singh..he bowled so well in t20 matches and in england tour...disappointed wit him...pathan seems to be the only effective bowler

they shud replace zaheer khan or r.p singh wit sreesanth..and replace sehwag wit rohit sharma

Bravo, average Indian fan! Lets give you a cookie for that! You're better than the sub-par over-emotional Indian fan!

Thank you, crappy Indian fan.

they shud replace zaheer khan or r.p singh wit sreesanth..and replace sehwag wit rohit sharma

RP has been pretty good. I would replace Zaheer with Sreesanth for the variation and the aggression that Sree brings.

Last edited:
first of all evryone has their own opinion..and u shud respect it...

i am disappointed wit the umpiring in today match...first uthappa was given out wen he wasnt out and then youhana first ball..plumb lbw...and the umpire didnt give it out...icc shud appoint experienced umpires in big series like pakistan n india series...

Stupid umpires.
Yousuf was out first ball.
Uthappa was claerly not out.

Aleem Dar should have been appointed here.

RP has been pretty good. I would replace Zaheer with Sreesanth for the variation and the aggression that Sree brings.

I second this.
Zaheer has apparently lost it,not new in Indian bowlers.

Stupid umpires.
Yousuf was out first ball.
Uthappa was claerly not out.

Aleem Dar should have been appointed here.

I second this.
Zaheer has apparently lost it,not new in Indian bowlers.

Get a grip mate, Sree bowls too many wides and extras and his over aggression really looks stupid sometimes. Replace Zaheer with someone like Praveen Kumar or Randev Bose. They performed superbly in last years Ranji and deserve a place in the team

Ahh,is hould have said it completely then-
Chuck out Zaheer.
Replace him with anyone you like :D

Bose is good,but the problem is that Indians won't try him out.
What happened to VRV Singh and Ishant Sharma ?

Bose is good,but the problem is that Indians won't try him out.
What happened to VRV Singh and Ishant Sharma ?

VRV - Can't bat or field and his bowling is still raw.
Ishant - Bowling is too raw.

We`ve given this game away so easily.
Poor bowling by the Indian seamers.
Pathetic is the word I will use.

India cannot win it from here unless Pakistan lose it of course.

Pakistan still have their trump card Afridi left in the bag.
Tanvir can hit it a long way as well.
Pakistan have just about wrapped it up.

Last edited:
You call it pathetic ? Its worse than that.
Poor bowling....?
The middle order is also responsible for this.
Tendulkar and Gambhir were going great guns-we should have had 370 on the board really.

Pakistan will have to lose from here-Shaihd Afridi and Sohail Tanvir still to come.
I can't belive it,they let them get 148 in the last 13 overs.

What a poor bowling!! I am really stunned. So many runs leaking away. Anyone can win the match now

Now if Afridi comes out to bat.......we will loose this game for sure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread