Pakistan in India

Pakistan give india too many Extras
oh else Pakistan would have easily won this match.
but they won anyway so thats good

India gave away just as much, so hold your Horses.

Cricinfo have announced that the squad is unchanged for the next two ODIs. A load of crap in my opinion!

Pakistan give india too many Extras
oh else Pakistan would have easily won this match.
but they won anyway so thats good

Discipline is a part of the game. Yes, Pakistan gave more extras...but extras aren't just some variable that can just be taken out. What are you trying to prove to us, that somehow Pakistan are a lot more talented?

Cricinfo have announced that the squad is unchanged for the next two ODIs. A load of crap in my opinion!

Dravid should definitely get a go after his recent double hundred... wtf are the selectors thinking?

Discipline is a part of the game. Yes, Pakistan gave more extras...but extras aren't just some variable that can just be taken out. What are you trying to prove to us, that somehow Pakistan are a lot more talented?

No I think India got better players then Pakistan TBH
but Pakistan didn't bowl well

Did anyone notice that the first two ODI’s were won by the teams chasing last. :mad

Did anyone notice that the first two ODI?s were won by the teams chasing last. :mad

As opposed to those chasing first:p

My blog has been updated with thoughts from the game relating to the up-for-grabs third seamer role.

The Pakistani batting was brilliant! Afridi showed that he can bat sensibly. Also Younis Khan also showed that he can bat very very nicely by not throwing his wicket away! Overall 9.8/10! :) Well Done Pakistan!

The Pakistani batting was brilliant! Afridi showed that he can bat sensibly. Also Younis Khan also showed that he can bat very very nicely by not throwing his wicket away! Overall 9.8/10! Well Done Pakistan!

I think 9.8/10 is more than they deserve i think it should be 8/10 the way they bowled and batted in between 12 to 20 overs.

Ha, I woke up this mourning saw that India were 200ish and I was "we lost" and i went back to sleep.

I woke up for school and then I saw that they made 322. I thought "we lost".

Then I checked cricinfo from school and I saw "Younis leads Pakistan to Victory" and I was amazed. That really made my day.

Hmmm, As i always say, I never ever trust our so called pace bowlers.:rolleyes: Our bowlers were not able to defend that 320+. Expect more like this in Australia in ODI series there. I already said there that its going to be our Batting VI vs Opponent XI. ;)

Regarding batting, everyone(atleast many ppl) wanted Sachin to retire right? In yesterday's match, what did others do? especially when Sachin laid a strong platform which gave us 200 in 30 overs... And batting just failed horrible in last twenty overs. If Aussies/SA had been there in same situation(200 in 30 overs) they would have raced to 400!

Crap batting display except the legendary Tendulkar and well supported Gambhir! Hats off to Sachin.. The way he attacked the bowlers after twenty overs, i still see him playing in 2011 WCup. No critics will stop his dominance. Sachin!!! Sachin!!! Sachin!!! :p :D

And Younis khan's gameplay was so matured. Crucial knock! :clap

Even now I say, Ireland's bowling is far far better than our Indian OD bowling.:onpc No aggression... no pace.. no yorkers.. I am really worried about our bowling department in future.

What the crap!?
Dravid just hit a double ton!
Vengsarkar, wtf?

Hmmm, As i always say, I never ever trust our so called pace bowlers.:rolleyes: Our bowlers were not able to defend that 320+. Expect more like this in Australia in ODI series there. I already said there that its going to be our Batting VI vs Opponent XI. ;)

Regarding batting, everyone(atleast many ppl) wanted Sachin to retire right? In yesterday's match, what did others do? especially when Sachin laid a strong platform which gave us 200 in 30 overs... And batting just failed horrible in last twenty overs. If Aussies/SA had been there in same situation(200 in 30 overs) they would have raced to 400!

Crap batting display except the legendary Tendulkar and well supported Gambhir! Hats off to Sachin.. The way he attacked the bowlers after twenty overs, i still see him playing in 2011 WCup. No critics will stop his dominance. Sachin!!! Sachin!!! Sachin!!! :p :D

And Younis khan's gameplay was so matured. Crucial knock! :clap

Even now I say, Ireland's bowling is far far better than our Indian OD bowling.:onpc No aggression... no pace.. no yorkers.. I am really worried about our bowling department in future.

We went in with our worst bowling attack Tbh.
Murali should have played, along with Sree and Praveen.
Terrible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread