South Africa in India

Predict the result of this ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evreything went well for the Indianteam today, awsome fielding, tight and eco bowling, lets hope India can finesh this game off quicky!, it seems like south africas unbeaten running streak as come to a end, India stopped Australias test winning run back in 2001 and India now has stopped South Africa's odi winning run in this odi series.

It's not going that terrific at the moment.

India 13/1 (8.1 ov) with four maidens. Tendulkar out for two runs.

Tendulkar is out for 2 and pathan walks in, pollock is bowling brilliant at the moment, India 17-1 in the 10th over.

31/1 after 11.3...not too impressive...Pathan playing well though, with Gambhir.

Wonder who is next in :confused: Sehwag, Dhoni, Kaif, Yuvi or Dravid???

4 more for Gambhir! :)

Nel's down! :eek:
But he's fine.

Gambhir is runout!!! :( :eek:

52/2

Sehwag walks in! And gets a boundary off his first ball :)

What a hit by Pathan!! :eek: He is looking in fine touch :)

Gambhir's RUN OUT!, thier was no run thier, anyway Sehwag is the next man in, the current score is 66-2 in the 18th over, Pathan just walloped Nel for a six.

India going along well the current score is 83-2 in the 23rd over. Pathan has just scored another boundry, Pathan is 34 not out, and Sehwag is 7 not out.

Last edited:
Pathan batting wonderfully, already hit a HUGE 6!!! Sehwag too, playing well but seems to be uncomfterble and bogged down. btw, how do i take still pics of video's on my comp?

I would like to see Kallis have the ball now, the bowlers aren't even fazing the batsmen

10o-2 in 26 overs.

the 2nd team fiftey has taken 59 balls compared to the 96 of the first one.

Pathan 36 and Sehwag 22. Sehwag looking good now.

Arun lal commentry is killing me....:mad :mad: :brickwall

53 partnership greeted with an elegant sehwag late cut off botha. :happy

Pathan just run out next ball :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

hometown hero Rahul Dravid walks in. The crowd has gone absolutly mad!

thisistight.jpg

this is what i get when i press print scrn

Man I feel sorry for Pathan. He couldn't complete is 50's. Because of Shewag he got run out. Anyway must say what a performance by Pathan. Cn't even decribe what to say about him.

Hall is fuming. Its practically over. 124/3 we requre 46 runs.

Sehwag smashes a big 6!!!!! NO wait...ump signals 4...one tiny bounce.

50 for sehwag :happy!

South africa can just kiss thier winning streak goodbye, India only needs 29 runs to win with 18 overs left with 7 wickets in hand, well done sehwag for his 50, hopefully sehwag will come in form in the next games.

South Africa's unbeaten run is about to be broken.

Finally a fifty for Sehwag again. India require another 25 runs. The match will be over within five overs.

Users who are viewing this thread