South Africa in India

Predict the result of this ODI series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
India finishing it off in style here. Not a typical swashbuckling innings from the Indians chasing 170 but convincing enough of a turning pitch.
From what i see, India are more comfortable chasing totals rather than setting totals. We've seen that in the last series and seeing in this match.

Ok, I see. I only saw the picture and the last line. I don't know also how you can take pictures of a streaming video.

Ok, I see. I saw your picture and only read the line underneath it. I also don't know how take pictures of a streaming video.

20 from 17 overs...

@ZZ: Lol, that's the point. I can't take anypics.

Dravid gone C & B Ontong 10.

Yuvraj singh comes out to the middle :mad: :(

For some reason I just couldn't post. :mad:

Ok, I see. I saw your picture and only read the line underneath it. I also don't know how take pictures of a live video.

India wins!!!!!!!!, South africas unbeaten winning streak is broken, Sehwag fineshing on 77 not out, he is back in form.

Yeah India wins. One again good performance by Pathan picking up 3 wickets and plus scoring 37 runs. And Shewag too scoring 73 runs and picking 2 wickets. So who do you guys think we'll be the man of the match. Pathan or Shewag.

South Africa 169/9 (50 ov)
India 171/4 (35.4 ov)

India won by 6 wickets

South Africa unbeaten run finishes on 20 matches.

I reckon Pathan should get it for his allround performance.

Pathan deserved it, for a good spell early on and bring India back into the game with a very sensible knock. This guy is a good allrounder in making. I'm concerned about Sachin, not about his form but a sudden dip in his attitude. He's taking much more time to get settled now, may be he still unconfortable with his tennis elbow.

Well done to India for this comprehensive victory,ending our unbeaten streak.As other people were making excuses when SA won,so will I now.IF we had bowled first we would have won,IF Langeveld wasn't injured,we would have won,IF Gibbs was there we would have won,IF we had some LUCK in certain areas,we would have won.India were LUCKY to win.We'll be back though,and as previously said,you may have won the battle,but you haven't won the war!

Anyway,I see why Onthong is super-sub,brilliant fielding but why replace another brilliant fielder,De Villiers with him?Speaking of De Villiers,he isn't performing,and questions need to be asked.I think its time Morkel got a shot,he can really smash a cricket ball miles.I also liked what I saw from Botha,except that some of those balls to Sehwag were too full,but that over to Yuvraj really showed his potential.maybe Hall should become opener with Smith and maybe move De Villiers down the order to where Gibbs was.

irottev said:
Looks like India will have to bat pretty damn shockingly to lose this. Haha SA looks like the end of your non-losing thing.
Why are you so happy about that?Have you got something against us?Is it because we thrashed your team 4-0?

I think Kartik deserves more credit than he is getting. When a bowler keeps the batsmen buckled up like that throughout his entire spell, then the batsmen tend to get frustrated and play shots that they might regret later to the other bowlers. I'm not saying he was the pick of the bowlers (he was close), but he might have been the catalyst for many of the wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread