Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

India will still loose this match but please show some more fight.

Haddin and Watson are playing in One Day mode, which is good way to go I feel. There's no point just trying to hang around when its turning this much, as you'll eventually get a ball that really does something, then at least if you've attacked before that you'll have helped the team further, as oppossed to just hanging around and poking 10-11 runs.

His first over doesn't look at all threatening compared to Bhajji though...

Guys can I remind you again to be more constructive in your posts. We don't want match commentary here. If x incident happens you can say it has, but give a personal opinion on it, do you think it is good, bad, awful, etc.

I reckon we can take these two out before Stumps, Then Australia will have to take the defensive...

Harbhajan is really getting some rip and some turn. A few in this last over have really bitten off the pitch and really turned. The amount of turn means that any LBW appeal is almost certainly going to be given not out, especially considering the strides that Watson and Haddin are getting in.

You would be one too if you've been a fan of the Indian cricket team as long as he has. Not much fun or winning.

Please try some other way to irritate us, Because its not working. Its just senseless from you. Oh wait, I didn't exect anythin intelligent from you anyway...

That's why you keep replying to them.

No, If they if they were irritating, I would flame a reply.

Besides, What do you get out of trying to irritate us? You don't see any Indian members trying to irritate Aussie fans, It just shows you've only got respect for your country and hate for others...

Kumbles old eyes and reflexes cost us wicket.

Users who are viewing this thread