Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Why don't we bring Ishant on now? Might as well take our chances...

Pietersen > Dhoni, Watson and Yuvraj alright. So shut it.

Bringing Zaheer on is a good move I think. He's looked good in this test, he's one of India's few reliable bowlers at the minute. I'm not sure about Kumble anymore, he looks awfully past it, doesn't seem to be troubling anyone, even on a massively turning pitch, he's now just a medium pacer with a strange action. He's going at a fair rate in this innings as well.

Edit: Watson should have been given out there, the bat wasn't grounded, you could see the shadow of the bat when it was in the air, and there's a clear difference between at the start of the slide with no shadow, and the time when the ball hits the stumps when the shadow appears. Would have been harsh to give him out, but it was out from what i could see.

Last edited:
Pietersen > Dhoni, Watson and Yuvraj alright. So shut it.

rankingstm4.png

Geez some serious crazy stuff happening in that Khan over. Very close LBW appeal followed by a run out chance and then another one the next ball.

Kumble needs to be replaced by Chawla for the next test,India will have a better chance then if they perservere with Kumble!

Kumble needs to be replaced by Chawla for the next test,India will have a better chance then if they perservere with Kumble!

Chawla is a bit of a long shot. Amit Mishra is a far more reliable option, having had a superb 2007/8 season and starting this season brilliantly for India A.

Test Matches, Pietersen 8th. Dhoni 44th. Test's are the most important matches, and Pietersen's far better. He's got a better record, and he's just generally a better player, if you're contesting that then you're stupidly biased. Pietersen's got farrrrrr more talent that Dhoni.

Good work from Haddin and Watson to end the day, and with White and Lee still to come I can't see Australia losing this. Just a shame they don't have Warne to through the ball to tommorow to skittle out the Indians really. But I suppose it'll only take Michael Clarke 3-4 overs to take 10 wickets, so shouldn't be a problem :p

Trust me he is. I have no doubt that he is.

I fully you Trust you buddy:D

shubhrayu added 3 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Test Matches, Pietersen 8th. Dhoni 44th. Test's are the most important matches, and Pietersen's far better. He's got a better record, and he's just generally a better player, if you're contesting that then you're stupidly biased. Pietersen's got farrrrrr more talent that Dhoni.

Good work from Haddin and Watson to end the day, and with White and Lee still to come I can't see Australia losing this. Just a shame they don't have Warne to through the ball to tommorow to skittle out the Indians really. But I suppose it'll only take Michael Clarke 3-4 overs to take 10 wickets, so shouldn't be a problem :p

Tests are the True form of the game and that considers your Cricketing skills

We all know that Kevin Pietersen is the best batsman behind only Ricky Ponting and Matthew Hayden so stop bragging.

Great batting from Shane Watson.

Thank god day ended the Indian fielding was getting poor and poor.

Now we need 1 hour of Aussie batting plus 3 hours of rains tomorrow.

I want to see this game pick up the pace a bit, but I would still like to see if the two incumbent batsmen can get fifties.

Users who are viewing this thread