Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

No, If they if they were irritating, I would flame a reply.

Besides, What do you get out of trying to irritate us? You don't see any Indian members trying to irritate Aussie fans, It just shows you've only got respect for your country and hate for others...

I stopped reading here.

Anyway, can we please get back to the cricket? I don't want to miss Watson hit Singh around.

Woah, This is huge turn for Bhajji! Just needs to flight it a bit more...

Leggie added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

I stopped reading here.

Anyway, can we please get back to the cricket? I don't want to miss Watson hit Singh around.

Lol. You mean Bhajji own Watson. ;)

Haddin and Watson are playing in One Day mode, which is good way to go I feel. There's no point just trying to hang around when its turning this much, as you'll eventually get a ball that really does something, then at least if you've attacked before that you'll have helped the team further, as oppossed to just hanging around and poking 10-11 runs.
Yeah, they're not looking for another 400 and it should be to these two player's strengths if they go on the attack. Both powerful strikers, they might challenge the opposition if they find the gaps in the outfield.

I can see another Sydney like end to this game.

Damn, I only Kumble held onto that chance from Haddin, Then the game might have been different now...

I don?t trust White as fair as I can throw him to be honest.

Neither but this is the perfect time for White to bat. We don't need him to play the surviving role (although I've seen him play some good match saving knocks) he can just play the whacking game like Haddin and Watson are doing.
I'll admit Watson certainly is adding a bit to our side with his batting and handy bowling. Now if we had Symonds in for White we have a pretty good all round team.

I don`t know why he has`nt brought Zaheer into the attack here.Getting a couple of wickets would do no harm.

Come on Watto show what you're with the bat

shubhrayu added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

and BJ prove that you're truly Churchie's Replacement

Gilchrist cannot be replaced by anyone, Haddin is just the next the best...

Users who are viewing this thread