Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

I agree with Sai when he says that India perform pathetically when attempting to save games. Instead of playing somewhat positively so that they don't lose all momentum, they go into complete lockdown and hence lose all momentum. This results in them losing wickets quickly and hence losing the game.

sohummisra added 28 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

OT, but I have to say that Zaheer Khan sounds like a very intelligent cricketer, and he can articulate his thoughts well, as well. Definitely a career in commentary after cricket.

Kumble drops Haddin first ball... Wasnt alert enough on what was a regulation chance.

OT, but I have to say that Zaheer Khan sounds like a very intelligent cricketer, and he can articulate his thoughts well, as well. Definitely a career in commentary after cricket.

I definitely agree with it. Speaks very well!

The wicket doesnt look good to me as an Indian fan. I really hope Sehwag clicks well with his aggressive brand of cricket, and that rubs off on the others and give them hope to go for a win. Coz they wont go anywhere looking for a draw.

Loved the way Ishant sent Watson's leg-stump down. If we can have a fiery spell from him this morning, we may get some momentum.

Got WATSON! Good ball from Ishant. Though its of not much use now

At this situation, White with his hitting skills might be vital. GET him soon!

2nd ball from Ishant and Watson gone!.. 7th wicket for Ishant in this match.

Greg looks much better than how stone faced he used to look when he was Indian coach.

Gonna be near impossible for India to get these runs in under a day. A draw is my tip. Its almost a carbon copy of the sydney test.. well so far it is. But not as much controversy.

Lol at the comments made by the fielders in the background. Someone said, "Jaldi nahi hai", which means "we are in no hurry". Pretty poor over rate this morning, but that was to be expected, I suppose.

Dhoni shouting from behind "Jaldi nahi hai" (there is no hurry!). We should see the declaration anytime now from Ponting now that the lead if 289 runs. 300 should be more than enough on this wicket (well after seeing its condition today morning)

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Lol at the comments made by the fielders in the background. Someone said, "Jaldi nahi hai", which means "we are in no hurry". Pretty poor over rate this morning, but that was to be expected, I suppose.

Well, great minds post alike!:cool:

There is the declaration. A little surprised they didn't go for the mental 300 level. We need 299 from 83 overs, which is a little more than 3.5 an over.

Users who are viewing this thread