Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Haha, Haddin drops Sehwag. That's a shame for him because his keeping this match has been nearly flawless.
Long way off being flawless. The pitch's ridiculous variation hasn't helped him though.

Brett Lee is a major weakness in the bowling attack at the moment. Maybe he'll get 5 and prove me wrong, but he is an idiot when it comes to bowling in pressure situations.

Wouldn't it be something if VVS Laxman bagged a pair.
Someone who has constantly destroyed our attack over the years.
There is a good chance of it happening on this pitch aswell.

I missed Haddin drop was it an easy one?
From the one replay I saw of the wicket looked more like an LBW ball than the edge that occurred.

Great start, Haddin still shouldn't have dropped that catch but he'll at least feel relieved that it won't cost us the game.

here starts the downhill !! gambhir will fall trying to slash one through
cover / point region....then dravid will have a strike rate of under 20 ! :rolleyes:
the rest is history !!

1-0 Aus.......welcome to mohali !!

GOT HIM! Bye Bye Dravid, that's a massive wicket to get the wall out in a game like this. All the pressure's on India now.

Long way off being flawless. The pitch's ridiculous variation hasn't helped him though.

Brett Lee is a major weakness in the bowling attack at the moment. Maybe he'll get 5 and prove me wrong, but he is an idiot when it comes to bowling in pressure situations.

Yeah I dunno he could have had Gambhir LBW, Haddin dropped Sehwag from his bowling and he just got Dravid - so he's not choking today.

EXCELLENT !!! just as we indian fans predicted....although a slight twist...
their falling due to their aggressive batting ?? :confused:

Well I hope India doesnt get bowled out. I think we got no chance of winning so just play out the overs but dont get too defesive and too agressive. :upray LOL Ponting just said to Gambir wooo another blistering cover drive rofl.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread