Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

This will add more pressure to Ganguly and Sachin....Another wicket and India will loose all the avd of a good start (already damge has been done with 4 wickets,3 in quick time)

Sachin and Ganguly needs to buit a good patnership.Ganguly should first settle and then start smashing some fours!!

18 runs scored and lost 3 wickets!!

The problem was that, both Dravid and Laxman tried to be over-positive. Gambhir stayed that long because he display caution with aggression. Dravid looked like he was whalloping, and same with Laxman who reeked off 3-4 boundaries or so. They didnt know what to do when they were presented with this lovely pitch.

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Sachin and Ganguly needs to buit a good patnership.Ganguly should first settle and then start smashing some fours!!

18 runs scored and lost 3 wickets!!

That is, if Ganguly doesnt try to be too aggressive.

This is the only hope pair for us. Dhoni doesnt inspire any confidence in tests that too against Australia. Harbhajan is good, but how long will he succeed? He is not a regular batsman.

This pair has to stay in there, ALAP (L for long!).

Tendulkar needs 4 runs to become leading runs scorer!!

Funknath added 3 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

This is the only hope pair for us. Dhoni doesnt inspire any confidence in tests that too against Australia. Harbhajan is good, but how long will he succeed? He is not a regular batsman.

This pair has to stay in there, ALAP (L for long!).

Yes Harbhajan is not a regular batsman.

He sometimes come to middle hits some fours and gets out and sometime cannot score a single run.So all hopes are on Sachin and Sourav!!

lol I hope he gets out then gets a duck every innings for the remainder of the series :D

Why are you thinking so bad about Sachin?

Funknath added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Sachin will score the remaining 2 runs after tea!!

So we have to wait 15 minutes

I would like to see how Aus players react if Sachin gets the record ,Lee and Sachin are good friends,i would like to see Ponting's reaction...Intresting...just 2 runs....but good captaincy by Ponting...

Users who are viewing this thread