Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Big swing for Brett Lee....Good descion from Rauf as it was swinging down Leg...

Nice shot Gambhu!

I hope India don't enforce the follow on. :upray
Pfft, pitch is fine, India are 100 overs tired and the lead is only just 200. The follow-on would not have been in India's interest, while batting to save the game on day 5 could yet be difficult.

Pfft, pitch is fine, India are 100 overs tired and the lead is only just 200. The follow-on would not have been in India's interest, while batting to save the game on day 5 could yet be difficult.
I think we have less chance of losing if we bat last then we do if we had've had to bat again.

We'll bat allot better in the second innings knowing that we're batting to save the match. We've got along batting lineup, remember?

We really really need Clark to fire this innings.

Feelin Blue? added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Matt why you so against Watto he saved us from following on!

Like I said to Sean, every player has there day. Hes a dud. David Hussey is 10x better.

We really really need Clark to fire this innings.

Feelin Blue? added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Like I said to Sean, every player has there day. Hes a dud. David Hussey is 10x better.

I thought he was not playing.

Chuck in Siddle and Johnson and then we'll talk.
Deal. We have other pace bowlers with reasonable potential. Spinners are nowhere to be found, especially one like Mishra who uses flight, variation and excellent amounts of spin - reminds me a lot of Warney. I'll accept it on behalf of Australia.

Coincidental. Both debutants in this match have been impressing.

Users who are viewing this thread