Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

You obviously didn't watch Mishy and Bhajji bowling then did you?...:rolleyes::p

The wicket didnt turn that big, but Mishra still turned it very well. Harbhajan struggled intially but his newfound consistency helped me get a few wickets. It was Mishra's skill that got him turn on a 'not so turning' wicket.

It was not vicious turn. It was bad batting by Aussies and Misra got wickets on wrong uns.

India has a chance to win give them a score of 400+ and the rest Zak & Ishi knew it!!!

India India Chak De India :happy

Our Pace bowlers are also in form though, So nothing can possbily go wrong...

Shot! Sehwag :clap

Aussies will be chasing 425 with 100 overs to get them in.

As long as Clarkes in, we will be able to win!

sigh...... I'm always wrapping Clarke but hes not delivering much of late, is he?

Great improvisation by Sehwag once again...:clap Genius.

You'd be crazy to think that Australia will bat so poorly again in the second innings.

I'm confident that we'll be able to bat out the last day, providing that Hayden doesn't get a pair.

An Indian fan wont be optimistic for Australia.;)

While all are praising Sehwag Gambhir is quitely doing his work.

No one really threw their wickets away from Aussie, except Siddle maybe...

While all are praising Sehwag Gambhir is quitely doing his work.

Yes... I want to see how he fares on overseas wickets (outside subcontinent). Has he played abroad in test matches?

He is just super and his combination with Sehwag is terrific. They have such good chemistry that they run quick singles and two's on eye contacts.

Users who are viewing this thread