Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

I agree with Scion Sid,Nobody notices Gambhir as much as they do Sehwag.
50 opening parternership coming up.

These two are scoring at a G-Star rate. 4.5 approximately. I expect us to declare about after luch tomorrow with a lead of about 450...

Sehwag has big scores in Tests while Gambhir gets good starts but he does not capitalize on it.Sehwag is aggresive than Gambhir.

So,people love to watch Sehwag bat.

Another 50 opening stand. These 2 are best test batsman in India atm.

These two are scoring at a G-Star rate. 4.5 approximately. I expect us to declare about after luch tomorrow with a lead of about 450...

I would love to see Dhoni or even Ganguly come in at one down, to force the issue (if a wicket falls here).

Sehwag has big scores in Tests while Gambhir gets good starts but he does not capitalize on it.Sehwag is aggresive than Gambhir.

Sehwag is sometimes a freak. So no comparison on aggression with Gambhir.

Watching Sehwag bat is more Entertaining than watching gambhir play.

i agree that Sehwag is a freak.:eek:

The thing with Sehwag is its either a huge score or low score, However in the past few innings he has been quite consistent. Gambhir on the other hand has always been consistent, He was our best in Sri Lanka and has since established himself as a frontline batsmen in our lin-up.

The thing with Sehwag is its either a huge score or low score, However in the past few innings he has been quite consistent. Gambhir on the other hand has always been consistent, He was our best in Sri Lanka and has since established himself as a frontline batsmen in our lin-up.

I was really thinking if Gambhir would end up as another 'domestic cricket basher' and no big shakes in international cricket. But he has proved me wrong, and has made an inspiring turnaround and has established himself exceedingly well in all formats of the game.

If these two can go at this rate, I dont rule out India setting Australia 450+ with 5 sessions to go.

This should be the order:

3) Ganguly
4) Sachin
5) Dhoni

Etc...

We need runs quick man...

Users who are viewing this thread