Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Like I said to Sean, every player has there day. Hes a dud. David Hussey is 10x better.
It's like the first real chance his had in Test Cricket and he fired.

He played with maturity and resilience. Michael Clarke could a take a leaf out of Watson's book, especially when it comes to facing off the last over of a day!

Yeah, as I am incredibly holding on despite it being 6AM and not having slept the whole night.

Thats an achievement, I'm tired because I went to bed at 3 and woke up at 9, sounds pussy compared to you. :p To be fair its a weekend and I'm used to getting 11 hours sleep or something on a weekend :D

India are in command now, they should get to 250 by Day 4 lunch and declare so that Aussies will be under pressure with more than 150 overs left.

The commentator Laxman Shivaramakrishnan just loves stating the obvious :rolleyes:. This is what at he just said a few seconds ago...

"I think Australia need to pick up wickets the new ball..." - You don't say!!!

This will end up as draw. Just want to see Sehwag bat 50 overs.

This will end up as draw. Just want to see Sehwag bat 50 overs.

Theres almost half the test match left and batting will become harder, I mean look how much turn Amit Mishra was getting...Bhajji was getting a fair nit as well, Imagine how much it will turn on day 4/5...

Theres almost half the test match left and batting will become harder, I mean look how much turn Amit Mishra was getting...Bhajji was getting a fair nit as well, Imagine how much it will turn on day 4/5...
You'd be crazy to think that Australia will bat so poorly again in the second innings.

I'm confident that we'll be able to bat out the last day, providing that Hayden doesn't get a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread