Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Wow, what a ball from Sharma. An absolute jaffa. Ponting must of been thinking "How the hell did that get through"?

How did that ball move, baffles me... Till then, both Zaheer and Ishant were getting almost zero movement. From where Ishant got that ball to move that much stumps me. When the Australian fast bowlers didnt get any, how r India getting this?

Bring in Mishra and bowl the spinners in tandem! Ishant was there to torture Ponting along with Harbhajan (its now a ritual for an Indian captain to bowl Ishant and Harbhajan in tandem to complete Ponting's last rites AS A BATSMAN).

Waiting to see what Mishy can do

How did that ball move, baffles me... Till then, both Zaheer and Ishant were getting almost zero movement. From where Ishant got that ball to move that much stumps me. When the Australian fast bowlers didnt get any, how r India getting this?

Seam movement, Sharma got it in the 1st inns as well.
Thats where having bowlers that can keep the seam up right comes in handy.

till now i was just seeing live score on bcci Tv i m home now and will see on TV

Aussie are 4 Down:happy

wow another down :D.. with the incoming stock delivery. I hope Aussies dont get out under 100. That would be as embarrassing as it can get :happy

This Sharma fella's not bad is he :p That ball that got Ponting was an absolute jaffferrr. The thing I liked was the Hawkeye comparison between if the ball hadn't seamed and the actual ball. It was paused at such a good time that it showed that Ponting was in the perfect position to play the stock ball, but because of the extravegant seam movement it was impossible to play.

Sharma strikes again. Watson lbw. More superb bowling from Ishant. Just a matter of time before this game is over now.

Users who are viewing this thread