Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Sharma best bowler in the world atm. Simply amazing bowling by him and hes getting the big guns. Hes really made me look at these tall bowlers with decent pace. Speaking of which boy we missed Clark and his height and we have Bollinger who is tall and bowls at decent enough speed.

Wouldn't heap too much on Sharma at the moment. Harbhajan has won this one. There are four really dangerous batsmen in the lineup and Harbhajan got three of them out. He's bowled well, but Harbhajan has done it.

OOOWWWWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! OOOOOWWWWAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

What the **** is happening? Australia down 58/5!!!!

:D..

If India even consider making changes for the next test then they're mental. There's no way that Kumble would have got a 5fer in that first innings, he's over the hill. If I was Kumble I'd retire I think, pass the ball to the younger Mishra and give the captaincy to the exciting Dhoni, who's done a superb job in this test. India looking very good here. Can England shotgun the next test against Australia please? I wouldn't mind facing this team atm (y)

Sharma best bowler in the world atm. Simply amazing bowling by him and hes getting the big guns. Hes really made me look at these tall bowlers with decent pace. Speaking of which boy we missed Clark and his height and we have Bollinger who is tall and bowls at decent enough speed.

It cannot be written better than this. Greatly written mate.

Hayden lbw By Bhajji on 29(20)

Katich cTendulkar b Bhajji 20 (26)

Punter bIshi :happy

Hussey lbw Bhajji

Waston lbw ishi

Clarke batting

Get the them all Bhajji!!!!!!!! :happy

Wooo we will End this today ;)

If India even consider making changes for the next test then they're mental. There's no way that Kumble would have got a 5fer in that first innings, he's over the hill. If I was Kumble I'd retire I think, pass the ball to the younger Mishra and give the captaincy to the exciting Dhoni, who's done a superb job in this test. India looking very good here. Can England shotgun the next test against Australia please? I wouldn't mind facing this team atm (y)
Maybe Kumble can make a surprise mid-series retirement announcement? :p

...Or prolong his injury by over-bowling in the nets.

Please selectors, look at the facts and stats and realize that Watson does not deserve his spot compared to the likes of David Hussey and Noffke to name a few. He's a dud who averaged only 33 last season with the bat and only took 9 wickets all season compared to Noffkes 51 in 10 games and Noffkes 700 odd runs at 46.

Users who are viewing this thread