Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

My tv isnt working at this current time but anyways im following on... cricinfo :rolleyes:

Huss on 95? Correct?

Edit: 100 WOOOP WOOPP WOOOPPWOOPP! SUPER HUSS

Edit: Edit: whenever Hussey has scored a hundred, Australia have won.

Last edited:
Hussey you star!!! 3 tons in 27 tests :eek: :D The guy is a freak of nature. Aussies look good for 450+ here. Hopefully White can smash few as well.

ps - Haddin Gone damn. Aus 6/350

Haddin Gone.... Hussey Four...

Should be interesting to see what White does and how he approaches the innings

I Trust White!!I think he can do it

shubhrayu added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

2000 Posts Something to Celebrate:happy:happy:happy
:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

How about celebrating Whites first runs in Test cricket?

GO BEAR!

Great ball by Sharma to dismiss Haddin. The spinner just never looked threatening, Singh is just easy runs atm. India really made a mistake only playing 2 pacers.

White gets a lucky four, Oh well the more runs he scores the more comfortable he comes.

Oh and good onya Huss you legend.

Feelin Blue? added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Sharma again with the slower ball to dismiss White. Sharma has been immense.

Superb stuff from Ishant! Hope we can get them below 400 which would look less threatening than 500. If Ishant gets one more, this will be his 2nd consecutive 5 wicket haul in Bangalore (he got it against Pakistan last time)

But he got his 2 wickets in consecutive slower balls! :D
Looks like it's been real hard for the batsmen to spot his slower ball, I can still remember when he got symonds out with a slow yorker in the ODI series against Aussie.

Hmmm Watson and White did nothing with the bat, good balls by Sharma but doesn't change the fact they did nothing. If they don't do anything with the ball there should be some heat on the selectors. Why didn't they go for David Hussey instead of Watson and why not go with 4 pacemen.

Users who are viewing this thread