Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Can we leave the topic please - it won't end well.

LOL. Love the threatening tone there. I agree that these things eventually even out anyway. Usually within a game, sometimes over a series, and sometimes over a couple. Looking forward to another compelling game of cricket today. It will be interesting to see how Australia's new lower middle order stands up. All three are undoubtedly talented, but I'd say they will be as nervous as hell today.

I dont expect White to step up. Unless Hussey, Haddin and Watson all score some more runs, White wont be able to do the job asked of him. But if we get another 100-150 more runs before he comes in he will be a great assest as he could come out and try and hit us a quick 30-40 runs.

Oh dear Kumble is in trouble. Chawla, younger less experienced leg spinner, ran through the Aussies in the last practice match on a pitch that was as helpful as this pitch. Great knock by Ponting though bit dissapointed with Katich not getting the hundred that would iron clad his spot for the Ashes (favourite blues player). What bullshit is this cheating business anyway. I've been in exam mode for the past few weeks.

India should open with sharma and Zaheer as they look like the most likely to get a break through.

^^I wouldn't write off White yet.

Are you kidding indian fans... at stages Kumble bowled brilliant... his plan didnt work to begin with to he had to change it up, they bowled the wrong line to Katich and Ponting and they worked easy singles....

Watson really looked uncomfortable,I was expecting him to go out sooner,Hussey to make a hundred!

Hussey is a legend, once he gets he never gets out. If Haddin can score a fifty and if White and Lee can get few runs too then Aussies can get to 450-500.

Typical Indian wicket. By the time India comes, it will start playing tricks. The aussie batting is putting me to sleep. Hope india can do something. I'm off for today!

Hats off to Ponting going a long way in correcting his record in India. To get to that score in the first innings of the series, as well, will not augur well for Indian bowlers, as he will now have the confidence to be a little more attacking as well.

Looks a pretty dire situation for India right now. I just hope this pitch lasts. Harbhajan and Kumble seem to be largely toothless. I'm hoping that it's because the Aussie batsmen came with plans against them rather than the fact that they have just sucked.

Australia look really well-placed going into lunch and should be disappointed if their strong tail doesn't end up getting them to 500-odd, if not more. They'll probably want to bat out the day and have 3 days to knock us off twice.

Typical Indian wicket. By the time India comes, it will start playing tricks. The aussie batting is putting me to sleep. Hope india can do something. I'm off for today!
If India bat well, I guarantee it won't be much more exciting. There isn't much room for flashy strokes when the pitch could do anything.

Haddin and Hussey were looking comfortable before the break. Singh and Kumble weren't causing to many problems but India really need another pacer here.

Looks like I'm going to miss possibly the next ten minutes cause they suns in the way :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread