Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

I can understand what you say manee, but i am just wondering how do they cheat, because i don't think any cricket fan would like it if an umpire cheats.

Hmmm...it is a volatile topic, so let's leave it. You can discuss it through the PM system or an instant messenger system if you wish.

thats fine as you are a staff member i will be happy with what you are saying. i will send shubhrayu a message via pm to speak to him. I do not want any arguments, just a discussion.

Hats off to Ponting. It must be a great load of his mind to finally get a Good Innings in India like he has in in every other country numerous times. Kumble looks boring :noway Bhajji looked good and Ishant probably deserved one or two more. Fine batting from the Australians, However if we bowl well, I think we could restrict them to about 320-Ish.

Kumble has clearly lost it. He doesnt look the threat that he was a few seasons back. Especially after captaincy, Kumble has most often looked hapless and tired. Most of the time, he bowls to the batsman on his legs which is not where he should bowl. I think its time for him to hang up his boots. Chawla and/or Mishra are better turners and are waiting for their turn

Hats off to Ponting. It must be a great load of his mind to finally get a Good Innings in India like he has in in every other country numerous times. Kumble looks boring :noway Bhajji looked good and Ishant probably deserved one or two more. Fine batting from the Australians, However if we bowl well, I think we could restrict them to about 320-Ish.

From, Hussey - Clark all of them can bat quite well

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 4 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Gavaskar is such a crap man, I was seeing the highlights during Haydos dismisal. Gavaskar never mentioned that he was unlucky for being given out on that. He simply said Hayden out for a duck :mad: If any Indian player would have got out like this he would have started his remarks and all crap. He would have questioned about our players and umpires dignity. Now what Mr.Gavaskar :rolleyes:

Gavaskar is such a crap man, I was seeing the highlights during Haydos dismisal. Gavaskar never mentioned that he was unlucky for being given out on that. He simply said Hayden out for a duck :mad: If any Indian player would have got out like this he would have started his remarks and all crap. He would have questioned about our players and umpires dignity. Now what Mr.Gavaskar :rolleyes:

Now now. At least the desicions are being evened out. I mean after Ishant Sharma to Symondsm It will take about 10 desicions in India's favout to even it out. ;)

The batting line-up is strong for AU no doubt! Ricky was great today! Captains innings! Kumble has stated that this would most likely be his final game in front of his home crowd (just remembering what I read), so the hint is that retirement is approaching for the spin veteran. The Indian batting line-up is the threat for AU.

All Australian & Indian fans, I will be covering each match here in the MEMBERS NEWS ARTICLE SECTION but for more unofficial topics to get your minds and opinions flowing cruise on over to my site 'THE BAGGY GREEN, CHIRPS & QUICK SINGLES'. I will have posts there regularly and would enjoy to have some talks over the duration of this series!

Hope to chat to a few you guys there.

lets not get into the symonds decison, then it could go off big time.

I wonder what our order will be, definitely Watson in next as he was padded up yesterday ready to go, but do they go Haddin or White after him. Haddin had a better season last year than White and hes probably more sound than White.

I was watching the match. After sometime, he did say that Hayden was a little unlucky.

I would prefer Haddin to start the day, he will keep the same speed as the previous partnerships as where White and Watson will either slog out or avoid shots due to nerves

The thing is that we bat down to 10 and Clark isn't that bad either. I think Hussey will bat well with the tail, as he usually does.

Hussey's going to be dominant in this series. He's clearly the best against spin and no muck against pace either. I see him as a bigger threat then Ponting or Hayden, I expect Australia to get about 400, we should be able to match it.

Indian umpires Cheat too much

I hate them

The umpire that gave Hayden out is a Paki.

Feelin Blue? added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

White will be in now, not at 8

No, not at the start of the day. White is a slogger. Watson will be in then Haddin then White although I would like to see Haddin come in next.

Users who are viewing this thread