Australia's Tour Of India - 2008

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
A great innings by Ponting came to an end... But still i can see Aussies getting 500+

Yep, it's all getting set up for India's comeback plan. Sachin and Ganguly partnership will hopefully drive them home. I hope Dada will have something up his sleeve.

Look Here and at the bottom it shows Ganguly | Tendulkar partnership statistics.

Black Magic added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

More like people posting their rubbish. ;)

Meh, your trash is my treasure :p.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
woohoo !!! clarke gone !! :happy:clap
this would definitely boost the morale of the team/dressing room !

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Yess, looks like I don't have to ditch school tomorrow :p I think that was a good fightback before tea and should stop India from taking drastic measures tomorrow morning and continue with their normal gameplan

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Damn !! last ball out :( I thought Pup once again will have a great knock. Anyway we have still more players left who can bat :D

zub2005

International Coach
aintbeen on here for a while but as the test has started, i am back. i have to say its just in favour of australia. india need early wickets tomorrow, but if australia can get to the 400 mark, it will be difficult for india.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Australia need 400, we won't bowl India out for less than 400 if we can't get there.

As long as Hussey hangs around, we've still got Watson and White, couple of very good batsmen, then Haddin. All in all 400 seems fairly likely, though losing Clarke wasn't great.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Aussies are batting heavy in this match with White at 8 and Lee and Mitch are not bad too. I think they selected side which will not loose the game if they cant win it.

Users who are viewing this thread