Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

Dhoni knows how to speak ... Even though he knows they will win, there is no point mentioning something retarded, and make his image look bad and lose some fans. It was funny how Sehwag got booed then Sachin came on and all he had to say, "i thought bangladesh bowled really well.." and cheers all round the stands

Dhoni knows how to speak ... Even though he knows they will win, there is no point mentioning something retarded, and make his image look bad and lose some fans. It was funny how Sehwag got booed then Sachin came on and all he had to say, "i thought bangladesh bowled really well.." and cheers all round the stands

Dhoni is our greatest captain ( well according to me atleast as, still many rates Sourav as the better choice ) who has made 'N' number of bold & courageous moves which has actually clicked for us. :) Only one thing which I hate on him is his blind trust on Yuvraj.

Dhoni is our greatest captain ( well according to me atleast as, still many rates Sourav as the better choice ) who has made 'N' number of bold & courageous moves which has actually clicked for us. :) Only one thing which I hate on him is his blind trust on Yuvraj.

and his "love" for harbhajan as well.

Viru will be Viru. He's blunt and honest. WYSIWYG with him. And it is not something out of the ordinary that he has done with Bangladesh. He is known to speak his mind even here in India :)

and his "love" for harbhajan as well.

But, Harbhajan has been shining & hence the trust justifies it. What is Yuvraj got to do with tests? If players like Michael Bevan, Harvey had entered the test mode, may be they wouldn't have gained a benchmark name - Match Winners till the time they retired & even now it continues.

Also there always used to be a pattern when comes to Harbhajan. Ganguly always preferred Bhaji a lots over Jumbo in his(Sourav) last days whereas, Dravid preferred Kumble more over Bhaji. These things happen but it never remained as a problem for us as both used to have a good impact on our opponents.

I just saw this picture, Ashfool invited Sachin and Bhaji, his MI teammates to his new house for a dawat

and Ashfool is full of himself. on one of the pic i saw he hang his 158* v India picture on the wall. man get off the past and look in the future, which does not look very good

Hoping for a Dravid masterclass in this test. All eyes will be on Yuvraj and Ishant, however. Yuvraj really needs to come up with something special and Ishant needs to show that he can reproduce what he did in the last match and maybe even do better than that.

I just saw this picture, Ashfool invited Sachin and Bhaji, his MI teammates to his new house for a dawat

and Ashfool is full of himself. on one of the pic i saw he hang his 158* v India picture on the wall. man get off the past and look in the future, which does not look very good

Is Ashraful even still on the Mumbai team?

idk, but if he isnt then i can see why he invited them ;)

apparently there are some shits going on with BCB and BD players, well mostly Shakib. Shakib stood up for the team, and what happened? i am not sure whats going on..

I pray that Yuvraj doesnt score in this match and that he is dropped after this game for the next series vs SA. With all these Indian players, they score just when the noose is tightening on them and they keep their place for the next 5-6 games. Hope fate finally deserts Yuvraj. Even if no Badri, I would like to see someone else in his place.

Wish Ishant continues his good form. Against SA, we need Zaheer and Ishant in top gear. Dravid is due runs this game after a quiet last one. But I think Viru will come in and dash away to glory.

Somebody tell me whats going on!!

There is even a facebook page for this with over 150 fans over a night. "Yes" to Shakib, "No" to Lotus Kamal | Facebook

Even the Indian members are upset. Shakib al hasan is humiliated by BCB's president - Indian Cricket Fans (got this link from BC) and also this Please, can Bangladesh players boycott the 2nd Test? - BanglaCricket Forum

seriously what is going on? all i know is some guy name Kamal said something about commitment of BD players, and Shakib spoke up. then that picture... of shakib sitting on his knees.

MacLovin added 4 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

ok so i am guessing that Kamal guy made Shakib apologies infront of every 1 for speaking up for his team and team mates? that's FUZZED!

only because Shakib is performing, or else i am guessing that fool would have used his power to drop him from the team?

back pad as the commentator just said

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Replays show there may have been contact with the thigh pad. Imrul was disappointed as he walked off. We need another look at it. Yes it came off the thigh pad, unfortunate.

- cricinfo

Billy.. :facepalm

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Tamim gone too? nice start

Users who are viewing this thread