Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

good ball, dumbly played

4. Ashraful should just play his shots.

Wow, 13/3, WHAT ARE INDIA ONTO????

Good one to bring in Vijay for Laxman. Didnt really expect that? WHY THE HELL IS MISHRA DROPPED FOR OJHA? Mishra got 7 wickets and got a 50 in the last game. Dhoni for Karthik is straightforward.

I think Sehwag favored Mishra last game but once Dhoni came back, he reverted to Ojha (who didnt deserve the axe in the first test because he had bowled quite well against SL at home). Sehwag favored his Delhi mate, Mishy in the first test

Last edited:
Ashraful starting to string together some performances, may as well go on like he is as being defensive didn't work for the other 3.

The problem is that he just looks to drive everything. He doesn't wait for the one that is right up there and so he usually just gets himself out to a ball that he has to really reach for.

Ashraful out stumped in a test match with the team in trouble and his spot in question.

53/5, thats more like it.. JAI HO India! Two good batsmen out there, Shakib and Mushfiqur. Got to gobble them up soon. Less than 100 should be achieved.

Ishant really looking in decent rhythm here. He is getting a lot of bounce even on this subcontinental track. Zaheer has got his rhythm back as well. Although the Bangladeshi batsmen have`nt batted the best, the bowlers have looked a lot better than they have in the past few months.

I just hope they keep getting better and hit full form before the SA series.

I think Mishra would feel really bad out there. He did very well last game and didnt deserve a sack (although same with Ojha who also didnt deserve the axe after a good home series against Lanka).

Some poor work done by Sehwag and Dhoni has made these guys feel insecure when we should be working towards giving them more encouragement.

I am worried about the current pair, and with Mahmudullah to follow. I am sure the pitch is getting easier to bat on now. Hope we can get them out below 200. After being 53/5, 200 itself is big.

^^^
Rahim to score another 100 and Sakib to follow him with a nice 50. Hope that's not gonna happen.

Amiya added 7 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

And Rahim gone. Now we just need to get either of the two, Sakib or Mahmadullah and we can easily restrict them under 200 or maybe under 150.

Taken! 127-7/ -- Feel really sorry for the Bangladeshi Crowd. But poor shot by Shakib, shouldn't have gone over that at this situation. Happens though, bonus for India. Certainly what India expected.

so far i checked the score 3 times, and a batsman got out. 1st Tamim, then Musfiq, then Shakib...

i told myself i am Kufa so stop watching. and every time i went to CI something dumb happened...i am outta here..

like i said earlier, bangladesh always crap on the 2nd test. with that Kamal or w/e guy pointing figure, i thought BD players would show up in the game and prove him wrong. but they are rather boycotting it...

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

53/5, thats more like it.. JAI HO India! Two good batsmen out there, Shakib and Mushfiqur. Got to gobble them up soon. Less than 100 should be achieved.

I am worried about the current pair, and with Mahmudullah to follow. I am sure the pitch is getting easier to bat on now. Hope we can get them out below 200. After being 53/5, 200 itself is big.

its funny how you get so confident in your bowlers, then all of a sudden you get all worried and lose confidence on them. its like our batsman

Users who are viewing this thread